- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Came in today w/ my girl and daughter to pick up the Mowabb 90s you guys had on hold for me. I was the guy with the Teal AM 2 Lights, First time in the store,nice and simple. Really liked the clothing you guys carry too-- and staff was a lot friendlier than the crew at most boutiques. Thanks guys.

YES we do, i believe in a XL for the nike tech pack sweater. And jamminbyalias i was the guy helping you out, def killing it with the teal AM2, i was trippingabout them esp in such good condition. Glad we could help you out and hope to see you in the future. Also you're a lucky man with the newborn, congrats.For those who still looking for the 95's i think we got a few sizes left. And we still got sizes in the mowabb 90's

6/16/08 UPDATE:
3 New W-taps tee (picture will be posted in blog very soon)

For those who are still looking for those Mowabb 90's, we still got a few sizes. We also got Infared inspired af1, white & varsity purple af1, and afew sizes remain of those Neon 96 inspired af1.

Any questions in regards to any of the products please feel free to post on here or call the store. Def more than willing to help anyone with any questions.

Thanks for the support

BERT U oNe O

NEW CONVERSE JUST IN:
Converse Curt Cobain Signature Chuck Taylor High in Black.
Converse Curt Cobain Notebook Chuck Taylor High in Black.
Converse Curt Cobain Edition Jack Purcell Low in Black/White.
Converse Grateful Dead Chuck Taylor High in Black/White with Red and Blue lining.

DJBBert, iono if that was you today at the store, but thanks for all the information (i was the tall dude with the ultramans) i think i'll be heading backaround this week to pick up some kicks...the sale prices are pretty good compared to what the other locations have to offer (especially when you cant useF&F coupons on air forces)

Hey PETE, i'll let you know in regards to those leather jacket chucks when i get some info. Andrew630, naw that wasn't me at work, that's my otherco worker aka Triple Trey Deuce. Yea def some good deals esp on AF1 and other shoes. As for 95's last time i worked there was only a size 13 & 14. Callthe store for more info and they'll be glad to answer questions in regards to sizes.

what do i have to do to get a size 12 and 13 in them AM1's ... any info would help ... or can any NTer help me out on getting these ....

*NEW NIKES JUST IN FOR JULY.

Nike Air Max '90 Current. Infrared Colorway. (INFUSED WITH FREE TECHNOLOGY)
Nike Dunk Low CL. Black with White Swoosh and Gum Sole.
Nike Dunk Low CL. Reed, Boulder and Chile.
Nike Blazer Mid. Neutral Grey and Varsity Red with White Mid Sole with a Black Toe Cap

check out the website for pictures...

Can you put a size 12 and 13 on the side ... Does anyone know how many heads be posted up for drops at Darkside ?

Back
Top Bottom