- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Once again no comment to your "excuse" of missing once again another release. So lets add this to the other stuff you ask for....infareds, Krink, Lt,DQMs, & black fridays..... I swear man, you ask/heckle this thread with questions in regards to EVERY single release whether it be something posted inretro or some thread you just saw a min ago. Def you have time to cop all your other releases, but you never swing by to pick up anything at the store. So letssave your time and my time and just stop already. Its' like a joke imo, it's like the person who's hyped on every single release and talks abouthow bad they want to cop or how ill they look, but never pick it up. Not trying to diss Mr. Rico, just giving you props.

^ Sup man, surprisingly Broc didn't buy the 13. Another cat took the 13, Broc took a 12 hahaha. But all good tho, next time there should be better releasesin your size. Black Fridays all sold out. Thanks for those who came and picked up their shoes for this release.

NEW RELEASES FOR 12/29/08

MEN:
Nike Air Max '95. Black, White, Black, and Anthracite.
Nike Air Max 1. Black, White, and Black.
Nike Dunk High. Anthracite, Anthracite, and Mean Green.
Nike Air Structure Triax '91. Neutral Grey, Neutral Turquoise, Light Rose, and Pavement Grey.

PICTURES ARE UP ON THE BLOG

BERT UnO...............

Astro,
I doubt we did order those Moc. It is a ill shoe that is comfortable, but it would be a hard sell. Some folks love em and some def hate them. Mocs imo tend todo better in hot climates somewhere like hawaii. I've def seen Moc do really good in Hawaii due to the hot weather and the fact that they you could justchill with them on at the beach. But then again sometimes they do bad and go on sale for dirt cheap.

For those, who love air maxes, the black/white air max 1 that we just released are mad ill. Def reminds folks of storm troopers, but in a air max

NEW IN STORE 1/5/09

Nike Sportswear, NSW Firefly Mowabb Shell. Available in Dark Grey.

MAD MAD ill for Nike Sportswear. Crazy Rock camo on the jacket and super light.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE & THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE STORE.

bErT uNo.................

Sup DeNs415, sorry for the late reply. But in regards to any colorway of the Penny 3's, we will not be getting either colorway. Penny 2's are waybetter tho

We should be getting them. Eggplants drop sometime in Feb. As soon as we get more info, it will be posted on the blog

For those who are interested.....
Converse Perforated Patent Leather Jack Purcell LTT Turf Ox.
Available in Black and White.

New Nike in Store 1.12.09.Nike Air Structure Triax '91. New Olive, Hyper Verde, Newsprint, and Light Blue.

New in store for 1.17.09....
WTaps Nylon MA-1 Jacket. Available in Black.
WTaps New Era Wool Flipdown Cap. Available in Blue/Black Flannel. (MAD MAD ILL)

Pictures available on the blog....

BERT uNo...

New in store...

Nike Women's Blazer Low Classic. N. Turquoise, Sail, Gum, Light Brown, and Medium Blue.

New Neighborhood and WTaps in Store 1.20.09.

-Neighborhood 14 oz. Rigid Basic Denim Pants . Available in Black and Indigo.
-Neighborhood Classic Long Sleeve Work Shirt. Available in Black.
-Neighborhood Chief Long Sleeve Work Shirt. Available in Black.
-Neighborhood Hellcat Short Sleeve T-Shirt . Available in Black.

-WTaps Cotton BUDS Fatigue Trousers. Available in Black.
-WTaps SYL Short Sleeve T-Shirt . Available in Black and White.

Pictures are available on the BLOG. If you have any questions regarding sizes or prices, def call the store.

BeRt o.n.e.

New in Store 1/26
Nike Air Max '90 Current Moire ND. Black, Black, and White.
Nike Air Max '90. Black, White, and Pale Blue.
Nike Air Max 1. Black, White, and Varsity Red.
Nike Dunk High. Black, Black, Varsity Royal, and Anthracite.
Nike Air Penny II. Black, Varsity Red, Black, and Varsity Maize.

Damn them Black / Red / White AM1s look raw ... Does anyone know if the toe box is leather ???

^^^ Call me blind but I didnt see that on the BLOG ... like you always say, check the blog for drops .....

Yea if you checked the blog earlier it WAS up. We probably SOLD OUT, and we took it down so customers know that we're done withthem...............................

^^^ Right on ... Damn I guess I missed it , I didnt see it this morning ..... SUCKS ...

Man I just randomly checked and saw them up at work but when I got off at 5 they were gone
frown.gif

Yeah, I saw the blog earlier this afternoon and gave them a call but my size was already gone. All they had left was a 9 at the time. Good lookin' outthough. One of the cooler places to shop. Kinda miss the downstairs area, it had that "this is our secret stash" feel to it lol.

Back
Top Bottom