** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I know everyone says it about every shoe, but these look so much better in person. I feel like the promo pics made them look much more bright, they are definitely toned down in person. Probably my favorite cop of 2020.

I had to pull out the Ghostface Asics MT Lytes as well. I’m very fortunate to own both pairs. 8009DA5E-B619-4D80-BF26-030A7DA0488C.jpeg

I too was never into the MT, but the execution on them had me sold. One thing is for sure, these boi's dig the ostrich print. If you ever hunt them down, I advise you size up as they fit super narrow especially with the zipped shroud.
Whoa I didn't even know those were a thing. I'm not a fan of the MT, but man the materials and craftsmanship on them look sick.

Mine came in today too. Definitely one of the best of 2020. The no box is still bugging me though lol. Here they are pictured (no filter) on a box from one of my other N9000s. Gonna take a few more shots of these with my other pairs in a couple days.

2C5CE865-4E56-45A9-BDFF-DC22D3DDD5F2.jpeg

So a few people were mentioning the fit as smaller than older N9000s. Just tried my pair on...I feel like they are the same length wise, but they run a tad narrow now. I went down .5 from my TTS like all my N9000, and the length is perfect, but my small toe is getting crushed a little on the side. Overall it's not too bad and I'd probably still stick with the .5 down. The mesh toebox and suede toebox should help them break in fine.

For years I've been searching for this shoe DS in my size...I would hardly ever see them for sale in my size, and if I did, they would be insanely priced. Of course I paid resale for these, but the dude gave me a fair price. Very, very stoked to have these in the collection. They are so simple, but I love greys and blues...Very easy to wear shoe. Quality amazing as usualy, and that shape is 🔪🔪🔪!

6688DBD6-A465-46E3-9828-90BB5A6E81F2.jpeg

86671F14-C74B-4CBD-AC4F-D750D2239ED4.jpeg
EF4CF379-BB2E-41A7-A4F3-C64234AEC6A3.jpeg

F3063BBF-FBE5-428C-8A39-C98398A31402.jpeg
8C2693E9-10AC-476D-99AC-6AAD63CF8D78.jpeg
87E5D6F6-E79A-4EE7-BEAB-47E835F24BBE.jpeg

For years I've been searching for this shoe DS in my size...I would hardly ever see them for sale in my size, and if I did, they would be insanely priced. Of course I paid resale for these, but the dude gave me a fair price. Very, very stoked to have these in the collection. They are so simple, but I love greys and blues...Very easy to wear shoe. Quality amazing as usualy, and that shape is 🔪🔪🔪!

What a truly gorgeous shoe. Cheers.

6688DBD6-A465-46E3-9828-90BB5A6E81F2.jpeg

86671F14-C74B-4CBD-AC4F-D750D2239ED4.jpeg
EF4CF379-BB2E-41A7-A4F3-C64234AEC6A3.jpeg

F3063BBF-FBE5-428C-8A39-C98398A31402.jpeg
8C2693E9-10AC-476D-99AC-6AAD63CF8D78.jpeg
87E5D6F6-E79A-4EE7-BEAB-47E835F24BBE.jpeg

Definitely my faves! Dope pickup!

Hey folks,

Anyone here have personal experience with Mi basket model? How is it compared to AF1s and Dunk highs?

I’ve been searching for a high-top to replace Dunk high, which is getting beat up and it’s near impossible to find a pair at retail due to current popularity.

Hey folks,

Anyone here have personal experience with Mi basket model? How is it compared to AF1s and Dunk highs?

I’ve been searching for a high-top to replace Dunk high, which is getting beat up and it’s near impossible to find a pair at retail due to current popularity.

don't have the highs, but own a pair of the lows and sizing is TTS (could go half down for a bit more of a snug fit) and comfort on them is okay, AF1/dunks i feel are slightly more comfortable to wear

don't have the highs, but own a pair of the lows and sizing is TTS (could go half down for a bit more of a snug fit) and comfort on them is okay, AF1/dunks i feel are slightly more comfortable to wear

Thanks sssstan.

I might have to go down a half size from my regular size if it fit like AF1. Comfort wise I think it’s gonna be okay since I’m used to wearing retros and boots, which is much tougher to get used to.

Thanks again, and I’ll give it a shot At Mi Basket soon!

Thanks sssstan.

I might have to go down a half size from my regular size if it fit like AF1. Comfort wise I think it’s gonna be okay since I’m used to wearing retros and boots, which is much tougher to get used to.

Thanks again, and I’ll give it a shot At Mi Basket soon!

i actually sized down to my AF1 size as well. no complaints but a bit narrow towards the toes at first. they break in pretty nicely too

Y'all see the new Hanon collab? :nthat:

Just checked it out, not really sure about them...I used to have both Saturday Specials and Transit II, and IMO these new ones are a step down in terms of colorblocking.

Also I know it might sound silly, but in 2021 the Hanon logo just doesn't work for me. When I first saw their logo in like 2012 I thought it was really cool, but the more emojis are being used and the more I see people posting 🔥 the more I cringe when I see it on a shoe. I know it's not the same thing, but it's really hard to unsee it lol.

Back
Top Bottom