** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

That Maverick was a nice touch as well

PACKERXDIADORAMAVERICK-1_1728x.jpg

Cant believe I hit on the Cuban linx.... perfect bot protection question

Obligatory corny pic of the diadoras, snow beach and the purple tape soon come

I'm 38 and have been listening to Rae and the Wu most my life, OB4CL is my favorite album of all time so these were a must. I've got zero experience with Diadoras and probably won't even wear these, but I'm really glad I was able to cop. I saw that other pair sitting too, if I hadn't just spent $250 I'd have copped and I'm already kicking myself for not just grabbing them too.

I'm 38 and have been listening to Rae and the Wu most my life, OB4CL is my favorite album of all time so these were a must. I've got zero experience with Diadoras and probably won't even wear these, but I'm really glad I was able to cop. I saw that other pair sitting too, if I hadn't just spent $250 I'd have copped and I'm already kicking myself for not just grabbing them too.
You're in for a treat because N9000s are comfy. Nothing special; just a plush runner. Because these are MiItaly, then I'm sure the quality is top notch. Anyway, it's awesome when special releases end up in the right hands. Wear yours in good health. :emoji_open_hands:

I cannot wait to get these in hand. A homie in Cali hit for me so I'm prob another week or more until I get in hand. Def gonna be rocking ASAP.

anyone got a spare n9000 box they don't need? the black ones with the green lines that older n9000 collabs came in.

Damn o damn the more I see pics the more I'm mad I didn't try for them. :nthat:

if you really are feeling them my advice is to grab them this week...resellers are always desperate and start undercutting eachother when pairs start coming in. i slept on purple tapes for around $450~ and now they're like $700+ in my size lol

Back
Top Bottom