~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

This is a major difference then what we been gettin for a year or so.

Lazy flow is still there, but not as bad, but still lazy, he sounds like he woke up still high, i think i found a lil faith in doggy, a lil bit.

Last edited:
After a couple more listens it's not so bad. The Jake One production helped too. Kinda wanna hear Los Angeles Is Not For Sale Vol 1 even more now. Really want to hear what he has instore with Cardo.

96 Chris is a much better flow. Still a little lazy. I think my biggest gripe is that when you listen to his old music you can hear him having fun through his raps. (I.e. The extra sounds, him laughing, the adlibs etc)

Now it's just like let me get this verse over.

It's like when you been unemployed for over a year and then you be so hype and motivated to get a job. But six months later you like 'F this'

It's not the flow but he God 5 lines without rhyming [emoji]128514[/emoji]

End of the second verse gave me hope. Rest of the song didn't

Didn't even know Overdoz broke up. Damn.

As for Dom he starting on the decline when started talking about not wanting to be be looked at as just a Summer artist. I get him not wanting to be pigeonholed, but he legit had spring break/summertime on lock. I hate this word now, but dudes music was a "vibe." Went from laid back, playa ish w/ Poly production to teaching us how to make lemonade.
When he said that it must have been directed at yall out of state folk. 

His music certainly fits a certain a certain kind of "vibe" but it's one that's applicable year round in CA. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Friend of mine said it sounded like classic Dom, wasnt so bad so im getting a little excited. I wnna hear that Dom x Cardo
Glad he's dropping new tracks again, but man this new joint?
mean.gif
Need him to go ahead and drop something like Never or Erica Pt 1 again. New track is def forgettable.
Never and Erica Pt 1 
pimp.gif
 if he sound like that on the new project ima be so hyped up

EFFORT gets you an A. Just showing up gets you whatever.

This joint is effort. Sounds like it was mixed by a damn professional, sounds like he actually took multiple takes on verses and got it on the beat right.

This is the Dom K I **** with. Track is smooth and I will keep this in rotation. IDGAF about the bars, cause just like a lot of ya'll said we ain't check him for bars. Just that player, mack, cool ***** ****. I'm that kinda dude.

Just don't short change us.

Back
Top Bottom