The Dominican Queen calls out Dominican racism

**** don't got nothing tondo with nothing :lol:

Cardi aint gon have **** to worry about in 5 years.

Last edited:
I look at it like this. Dominicans=Africans and Taino stripped of their heritage by Spaniards. Haitians=Africans stripped of their heritage by French. African Americans=Africans stripped of their heritage by British. That case can be made for the other countries involved in the Transatlantic Slave Trade as well. That’s why I ride for the hip hop culture 100%, it’s a big part of the new foundation we have to lay with the way we walk, talk, dress, rock our hair and see the world since our oppressors have broken the links to our African roots. I’m done with repping our oppressors.

Ive seen jamaicans & trinis diss haitians too (not on the level it seems of dominicans) ..are we gonna have locals from them countries speak up next ?..not to mention cardi is a cornball because she too used to say some slick sht out her mouth (even thhough shes supposedly mixed )

Ive seen jamaicans & trinis diss haitians too (not on the level it seems of dominicans) ..are we gonna have locals from them countries speak up next ?..
That's more of a west indian discrimination thing than anything to do with racism or self hate.

I too recall hearing the term Haitian booty scratcher growing up much more than I heard African booty scratcher. For w/e reason others tend to look down on them and say slick ****. Haitians definitely stand up for themselves and seem more united for it though.

The Haitian-DR hate never made sense to me though but then again most racism doesn't.

Ive seen jamaicans & trinis diss haitians too (not on the level it seems of dominicans) ..are we gonna have locals from them countries speak up next ?..not to mention cardi is a cornball because she too used to say some slick sht out her mouth (even thhough shes supposedly mixed )
What are some things she has said in the past?

People are trying to get her out of here because of what she said??

Literally making her point for her in that case like the tweet says :lol: :smh:

Dudes have had that insane false sense of superiority over their Haitian neighbors from the days of that genocidal pos Trujillo massacring them to now.

It's sad as hell, especially when you see it ingrained in many Afro-Domicans too who try to distance themselves from their black roots while embracing forced latin heritage

Last edited:
It's weird because she has a thick accent.

Yea, I was kinda taken aback due to her accent. I'm sure it happens to a lot of people who mix more and more english into their daily speech.

I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam but was a cool short article.

It's weird because she has a thick accent.

yeah but its a new york dominican accent thing. Most of us have it.

For me at least, my first language was spanish even though I was born here. Didnt learn English until like 4-5. so my accent is clearly New york and spanish but i have much better annunciation.

#freeninja

CA2198B0-5580-4F25-B492-676A8ADF4283.gif

That’s just dumb. Most of us don’t even come on NT for shoes anymore. If it wasn’t for general and s&t I would have been left. Hopefully he gets his privileges back. I don’t agree with most of NT but I would never stop you from speaking your mind.

Back
Top Bottom