The Downer Thread: Homeless or Mental Health Issues

You've gotta want to help yourself too Fox. Don't dwell on the negatives man. Life gets better, you're just in a funk right now

Yea but how long does it last bro. I don't want to live my life in Orlando and everyday I'm waking up at like 3pm because I can't look in the mirror. Like when do I stop doing things like that .. I say today is going to be the day and it never is.

Are you working at the moment? If not are there any programs you can get involved in to help you achieve that goal? Are there community groups or social activities that you can get involved in to get you out there meeting and interacting with new people? It sounds like the last thing you want to be doing is being alone with your thoughts. No one can help you more than yourself man!

Sounds like you're not even trying.
Right. Going through my stuff I was hurt like a MF'er. Last thing on my mind when I fell asleep, first thing on my mind when I woke up. And I'd find myself waking up all hours of the night thinking about her. 

It hurt. Your boy was over here crying acting like a straight up donut. F that. I'm getting back on my pimp game. Have to. POF and Tinder better watch the F out cause this white cat who can dance done got his groove back. Chuuuuurch. 

Last edited:
Are you working at the moment? If not are there any programs you can get involved in to help you achieve that goal? Are there community groups or social activities that you can get involved in to get you out there meeting and interacting with new people? It sounds like the last thing you want to be doing is being alone with your thoughts. No one can help you more than yourself man!

Ok, like I said I am living in Orlando. I have to research the stuff which I can attend. I have no idea what to do or where to start. I come to NT because it works and always has the information I get from you guys. I'm alone 5 days out of the week everyday with no transportation and a reminder of why I'm sleeping on the floor and my ex girlfriend is a scumbag for leaving me. True.

Right. Going through my stuff I was hurt like a MF'er. Last thing on my mind when I fell asleep, first thing on my mind when I woke up. And I'd find myself waking up all hours of the night thinking about her. 

It hurt. Your boy was over here crying acting like a straight up donut. F that. I'm getting back on my pimp game. Have to. POF and Tinder better watch the F out cause this white cat who can dance done got his groove back. Chuuuuurch. 

I'll post pics Monday of my weekend pulls. 

Post them on Monday. I'll be on the lookout. I was downtown last night but my brother left at midnight. I can't get down there by myself.

My man what female would want you in your current state? You HAVE to get better, you have to get out of that funk, you have to start being active in your recovery, you understand that right? You're not even living right now, you've already wasted so much time whereas most have pulled themselves together by now. Cut the **** man, no one is coming to flip a switch and save you.

For real man, forget about females for the moment. They'll be a time for that later! Focus on YOU for the moment! Get your head right, get your life back on track first then go get some yambs!

No one wants to date the dude that spends the whole first date hating on his recent ex :lol:

My man what female would want you in your current state? You HAVE to get better, you have to get out of that funk, you have to start being active in your recovery, you understand that right? You're not even living right now, you've already wasted so much time whereas most have pulled themselves together by now. Cut the **** man, no one is coming to flip a switch and save you.

wow true M Mark Antony

For real man, forget about females for the moment. They'll be a time for that later! Focus on YOU for the moment! Get your head right, get your life back on track first then go get some yambs!

No one wants to date the dude that spends the whole first date hating on his recent ex :lol:

Lol true statement. When life hands you a dollar play the lottery type of thing.

did you pull any ransoms after our conversation?

No I've been on POF and for some reason when it gets to the phone number part its a done deal in a bad way.

that damn sure was supposed to say randoms :lol:

Yeah at this point I'm gonna agree with everyone saying work on yourself. Mark hit the nail on the head. I thought it was just over your ex but that box put some voodoo on you blud.

If you're smoking bud, cut back a little. Definitely cut back on the ports, they don't do a single good thing for depression or sadness.

that damn sure was supposed to say randoms :lol:

Yeah at this point I'm gonna agree with everyone saying work on yourself. Mark hit the nail on the head. I thought it was just over your ex but that box put some voodoo on you blud.

If you're smoking bud, cut back a little. Definitely cut back on the ports, they don't do a single good thing for depression or sadness.

I think her box put a hex on me. Between her box and my tattoo which says "lucky" on my left forearm because that's how I want to remembered when I leave this earth.

Whenever I'm feeling down, which seems to be frequently recently, I like to think exactly like this. I have to help myself before anyone can help me.

Listen to Mark Anthony OP, this dude gave you the building blocks. I'm no mental health expert so I won't comment on that aspect. But as far as not having a girl.... Cmon son. Weren't you homeless awhile back? You got a job man? Stable living situation? Go get your life in order before thinking about girls.

I don't have diagnosed depression, but I feel depressed pretty regularly. There are days I want to sleep all day because my dreams are better than my real life situation. Only thing that gets my *** out of bed and to class is the idea that things will eventually get better. I want the same for you man

I think I remember you posting a while back. Didn't you say you were pursuing a career in music and trying to go back to school?

Last edited:
what are you doing to better yourself? or how did you get yourself into this situation? theres alot of programs out there that caters to people that need help to get the ball rolling. so instead of investing youre time on NT,seek REAL HELP

I'm on the fence about music and the only real help I need is a cure for boredom. Guys Florida sucks. People say it's good but I have yet to see proof.

Homie, NT is not your Doctor. You clearly could use some real advise. This aint the place to get it. 

Homeless and no help = F'd

Mental health issues with the ability to get help = Not necessarily F'd. I'll take #2.

Matter fact... You in Orlando... Get yourself a cab downtown tomorrow. Hooch opens up at 8pm. That joint will be CRACKING with biddies everywhere. I'll be up there around 8:30. I'll chop it up with you in person. You seem like a decent cat but you got to get out of that funk. 

Is Hooch the real name of the club?

Back
Top Bottom