The Dumbest Thing You Copped VOL. Impulsive Buys (PIC)

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

-air max 180 bb
-air zoom angus
-flightposite 3s Fixed*
-turbines
-shanghai 2s
-L or XL tees.
-jeans too big

-list goes on, too many things to name
That's One of the greatest sneakers ever.
fp3_blk_blue_6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

this shirt at Harvard that had Harvard spelled out as "hahvahd". i don't know why the hell i bought it.
sick.gif

edit-damn didn't realize i posted in this thread already today
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

recent

Dragon%20Ball%20Z%20Burst%20Limit%20xb360.jpg

by far the worst DBZ game i ever played.
smh.gif
, !%+* was mad boring and the drama piece crap was irritating as hell

Luckily i bought it used from Gamestop and took it back for a full refund
this aint the WORST dbz game. legends was worse.
but this one was dissapointing

nothing recently but when i was about 15-17 i used to wear old navy and American eagle most of it is at goodwill now a couple pair of shoes i used to buynothing but white shoes and no a relise i probably looked like a %+%*@%%

I've made some dumb purchases, but this one still makes me laugh whenever I see it this shirt hanging up in my closet..

Not me..
1915444257_498c3d4c40.jpg

A PSP I bought off a friend a couple months after release. The thing is cool but it has had barely any use outside of one plane trip before I had my laptop.

I have multiple "dumbest thing" purchases...
wii_box.jpg
x2. I got hooked on Wii Sports first time playing, bought it.. gottired of it after a month, sold it and got most my money back. Got hooked on Wii Fit and gave the Wii a 2nd chance, got tired of it after a week.
indifferent.gif
air-jordan-10-x-retro-wmns-white-medium-violet-light-graphite-1.jpg

Still ds in the box, will never wear them, and nobody would buy them if I tried to sell em...

Oh and some "custom" 1994 49er Deion Sanders jerseys (red & white) for way too much money (couple hun). I bought em without seeing pics and theylooked super fake when I got em. I got took.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

...and some $800 dog training lessons that I stopped going to. Being lazy ftl... I stay taking L's.

i've made a lot of dumb purchases. the worst was buying like 10 macs in a 2 year timespan, and reselling them after little use. or buying like 4 cars in a2 year timespan. just burned through $$$...

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

A PSP I bought off a friend a couple months after release. The thing is cool but it has had barely any use outside of one plane trip before I had my laptop.
Same story for me, but I still use mines for music occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom