The Earl Sweatshirt album is gonna be a problem...

okay.......so wtf does Earl be talkin about?

like, i hear and comprehend what he says in his songs i've heard.....but like.....wtf is he talking about?

he literally just rhymes things. his rhymes have no subjects. like...as in his sentence structure. :lol:

he'll just say some **** like "battery acid splashed on granny the addict at batting practice w/ little Annie asking for autographs" (i just made that up)

i don't wanna hear dude just spew random words. but hey, to each his own

Before "i just made that up" I really thought that was from him :lol: :lol:

word, that really sounded like a real line.

these dudes are garbage.

Earl (much like the other dudes out this group) isn't saying a damn thing.

this dude's raps sound like straight garbage and have no subject whatsoever.

anyone with half a brain and a vocab can rhyme words in what seems like a "complex rhyme scheme" and make it at least SEEM dope.

FOH with this hipster rap man.

these dudes are garbage.
Earl (much like the other dudes out this group) isn't saying a damn thing.
this dude's raps sound like straight garbage and have no subject whatsoever.
anyone with half a brain and a vocab can rhyme words in what seems like a "complex rhyme scheme" and make it at least SEEM dope.
FOH with this hipster rap man.
I disagree bruh

No shots at anyone in particular, but have any of the non-earl fans in here listened to enough of him to say he isnt talking about anything? I can see how some songs can be taken that way, but not enough to say hes just rhyming words for no reason

No shots at anyone in particular, but have any of the non-earl fans in here listened to enough of him to say he isnt talking about anything? I can see how some songs can be taken that way, but not enough to say hes just rhyming words for no reason
A majority of OF haters just talk reckless
laugh.gif

:lol: you got jokes. if you need rap genius to explain lyrics to you, you pralli shouldn't be listening in the first place.
I'm just sayin if they want to know what there talkn about just use it
And even if I did know what they were talkn about I'd just use it to make sure what I thought was right

I'm bringin this thread back cause the buzz is too strong and the tracks are too good.

Don't really *** with OF no more but I am heavy anticipating this weird-*** album

Contender for most boring album of 2013. All this clown does is spit monotonous gibberish.

I just can't listen to this. Same with the rest of Odd Future besides Frank.

I used to work with this weird dude named eric. Blonde hair, red streaks, black nails, gagged ears etc. At lunch while talking about rap hed come over and praise kanye and odd future. So I gave them a listen ( about 2 years ago) and that **** was trash and still is. Grade A hipster music. Ill take my trap rap, yall can have this weird ****

Back
Top Bottom