The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im a gold member but passed on that crap shoe. its nice to see eastbay doing something for the gold club members tho. i would love to see them do something like that more often.

Yeah, I got the e-mail and thought about ordering it just because, but I thought someone who really liked them and would wear them should get them instead.

**Update**

Next Tuesday, 5/24/2011, the AJ 13 Retro Black/Varisty Red/Vibrant Yellow (Playoffs) will be the next Jordan to re-stock at Eastbay. Same rules will apply as you have to be a Gold Member for the first initial period and then left overs will roll over to the general public. You will HAVE to be a gold member PRIOR to the re-release of these (ie. 5/24/11).

**Update**

Next Tuesday, 5/24/2011, the AJ 13 Retro Black/Varisty Red/Vibrant Yellow (Playoffs) will be the next Jordan to re-stock at Eastbay. Same rules will apply as you have to be a Gold Member for the first initial period and then left overs will roll over to the general public. You will HAVE to be a gold member PRIOR to the re-release of these (ie. 5/24/11).

Im not ac GC member but just got the e-mail for CG restock
laugh.gif

edit: dont know if it was a joke,but there arent any black/red 6s on EB. highly doubt they sold out for retail

edit: sz11.5 and 18 left in CGs
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

DF??!?! Where are my emails??

Yes, Eastbay Ray, I am signed up to receive newsletters ...under 2 different email accounts.

What's really the dilly, son??!!

DF??!?! Where are my emails??

Yes, Eastbay Ray, I am signed up to receive newsletters ...under 2 different email accounts.

What's really the dilly, son??!!

great marketing plan by eastbay, save or allocate pairs to increase gold club membership. I love goldclub for the free 3 day shipping but thats about it.

great marketing plan by eastbay, save or allocate pairs to increase gold club membership. I love goldclub for the free 3 day shipping but thats about it.

i'll be waitin for that gold club email this coming tuesday afternoon...playoff 13s!

i love the gold club for the free 3-day shipping, and this is a great perk...although by calling in 30 minutes after the email went out i still missed out on cool greys.

i'll be waitin for that gold club email this coming tuesday afternoon...playoff 13s!

i love the gold club for the free 3-day shipping, and this is a great perk...although by calling in 30 minutes after the email went out i still missed out on cool greys.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

**Update**

Oh, nice.  I need to grab a size 11 cuz the 11.5 I got is just a little too big. 

Question, if I haven't used my 25% off coupon yet, can I use it with this release of the Playoff XIII's? 
nerd.gif

**Update**

Oh, nice.  I need to grab a size 11 cuz the 11.5 I got is just a little too big. 

Question, if I haven't used my 25% off coupon yet, can I use it with this release of the Playoff XIII's? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

**Update**

nerd.gif

From what I am hearing, all the re-releases will be exempt from the coupons, even though its not a techincal new release.

**Update**

nerd.gif

From what I am hearing, all the re-releases will be exempt from the coupons, even though its not a techincal new release.

**Update**

nerd.gif

Tru tru, good looks CJ...now, will this be a midnight release EST?  I really need to get on the copp for a size 11.  Summertime hittin' and I need some fresh Playoffs to stomp in.

I also did not receive an e-mail about the re-stock
eyes.gif
...jus sayin'....... 

**Update**

nerd.gif

Tru tru, good looks CJ...now, will this be a midnight release EST?  I really need to get on the copp for a size 11.  Summertime hittin' and I need some fresh Playoffs to stomp in.

I also did not receive an e-mail about the re-stock
eyes.gif
...jus sayin'....... 

^ No one knows the time for sure. Its just when ever they send that email out. I have no way to know why you didnt recieve the email. Im not affilliated with Eastbay in any way. My bad man...

^ No one knows the time for sure. Its just when ever they send that email out. I have no way to know why you didnt recieve the email. Im not affilliated with Eastbay in any way. My bad man...

Back
Top Bottom