The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

anyone else noticed that they also re-released the black/red 6s on eastbay as well.   http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:137127/sku:84664061/jordan-retro-6-mens/?cm=57831P
eek.gif

I wonder where they are getting these pairs from.
It appears someone returned their pairs, that is all.

Originally Posted by PTone

DF??!?! Where are my emails??

Yes, Eastbay Ray, I am signed up to receive newsletters ...under 2 different email accounts.

What's really the dilly, son??!!
If you did not receive the e-mail for the Cool Grey release, please send us a private message with your customer number and your e-mail address so we can verify your account is up-to-date and you are signed up to our e-mail newsletter.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

anyone else noticed that they also re-released the black/red 6s on eastbay as well.   http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:137127/sku:84664061/jordan-retro-6-mens/?cm=57831P
eek.gif

I wonder where they are getting these pairs from.
It appears someone returned their pairs, that is all.

Yes, Eastbay Ray, I am signed up to receive newsletters ...under 2 different email accounts.

If you did not receive the e-mail for the Cool Grey release, please send us a private message with your customer number and your e-mail address so we can verify your account is up-to-date and you are signed up to our e-mail newsletter.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

^ No one knows the time for sure. Its just when ever they send that email out. I have no way to know why you didnt recieve the email. Im not affilliated with Eastbay in any way. My bad man...

No sweat G. Respect for the info tho. Peace.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

^ No one knows the time for sure. Its just when ever they send that email out. I have no way to know why you didnt recieve the email. Im not affilliated with Eastbay in any way. My bad man...

No sweat G. Respect for the info tho. Peace.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

Oops.
laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

Oops.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

Oops.
laugh.gif
This is exactly why I don't think I want to join, even with these "mystery restocks" and stuff... if you don't get the email quick enough, it's not even going to matter (and it sounds like some people didn't even get the email right away... and then some didn't get it at all).  Just not reliable enough.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

Oops.
laugh.gif
This is exactly why I don't think I want to join, even with these "mystery restocks" and stuff... if you don't get the email quick enough, it's not even going to matter (and it sounds like some people didn't even get the email right away... and then some didn't get it at all).  Just not reliable enough.
eyes.gif

eastbay is koo but id rather go with nike.com i heard eastbay doesnt box stuff up sometimes if i have to ill take my chance from them........the gold club membership i wouldnt really use since i dont get much from there they should do this with nike

eastbay is koo but id rather go with nike.com i heard eastbay doesnt box stuff up sometimes if i have to ill take my chance from them........the gold club membership i wouldnt really use since i dont get much from there they should do this with nike

This was pretty genius by eastbay but i think the way they went about sending the email to others customers saying hey sign up or miss out again.... that wasnt a good look something like that should have been advertised from the start "first dibs on sneaker restock " three day shipping etc...

This was pretty genius by eastbay but i think the way they went about sending the email to others customers saying hey sign up or miss out again.... that wasnt a good look something like that should have been advertised from the start "first dibs on sneaker restock " three day shipping etc...

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

Nike always boxes, well at least from my experiences.I ordered 2 jerseys they even sent that in a box.

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

Nike always boxes, well at least from my experiences.I ordered 2 jerseys they even sent that in a box.

Other online stores have better programs. The free shipping doesn't really matter because all the sneakers I order ($140+) have free shipping anyway, the restock doesn't matter because if you didn't read your email in the first couple of hours they were all gone , you don't (I think) get coupons from ordering x amount, and Eastbay is the only program you have to pay. Why am I not rewarded for just buying the product from Eastbay instead of Finishline or Footlocker all sell the same stuff.

Other online stores have better programs. The free shipping doesn't really matter because all the sneakers I order ($140+) have free shipping anyway, the restock doesn't matter because if you didn't read your email in the first couple of hours they were all gone , you don't (I think) get coupons from ordering x amount, and Eastbay is the only program you have to pay. Why am I not rewarded for just buying the product from Eastbay instead of Finishline or Footlocker all sell the same stuff.

I've never really had any problems with eastbay... however I never got the email for this re-release. I like this idea... hopefully more to come
smile.gif

I've never really had any problems with eastbay... however I never got the email for this re-release. I like this idea... hopefully more to come
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

yea, whats up with my emails? I ain't get no emails about this and i am also a gold memeber! I just heard about this from my boy just right now. Now this page is already 11 pages long. all the cool grey gone by now. Thanks EASTBAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom