The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PTone

DF??!?! Where are my emails??

Yes, Eastbay Ray, I am signed up to receive newsletters ...under 2 different email accounts.

What's really the dilly, son??!!
If you did not receive the e-mail for the Cool Grey release, please send us a private message with your customer number and your e-mail address so we can verify your account is up-to-date and you are signed up to our e-mail newsletter.

EastbayRep - Ray
indifferent.gif

yea, whats up with my emails? I ain't get no emails about this and i am also a gold memeber! I just heard about this from my boy just right now. Now this page is already 11 pages long. all the cool grey gone by now. Thanks EASTBAY!!!

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

only an 18 left on eastbay. If you are bigfoot or an NBA player, go ahead and cop.

lol man those things gonna end up being clearanced out for like 59.99 or something hahah.... BTW, my pairs should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif

only an 18 left on eastbay. If you are bigfoot or an NBA player, go ahead and cop.

lol man those things gonna end up being clearanced out for like 59.99 or something hahah.... BTW, my pairs should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

pimp.gif

im going to buy the sz 18 and make 2 pairs of sz 9s n sell them as b grades then i am going to use the money for a eastbay gold member ship and a sz 12 pair of cool greys

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

pimp.gif

im going to buy the sz 18 and make 2 pairs of sz 9s n sell them as b grades then i am going to use the money for a eastbay gold member ship and a sz 12 pair of cool greys

Originally Posted by Taiwarrenwan

I've never really had any problems with eastbay... however I never got the email for this re-release. I like this idea... hopefully more to come
smile.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Taiwarrenwan

I've never really had any problems with eastbay... however I never got the email for this re-release. I like this idea... hopefully more to come
smile.gif

wink.gif

Eastbay can suck my big toe. I didn't even receive an email and I've been a GC member for over 2 years. They're just trying to get more people to sign up for membership by doing all of this. They think ALL of us are stupid. What a crock.

Eastbay can suck my big toe. I didn't even receive an email and I've been a GC member for over 2 years. They're just trying to get more people to sign up for membership by doing all of this. They think ALL of us are stupid. What a crock.

^^^

True. When i called them, the rep was trying to convince me to get gold membership even after he said that i wouldnt be able to get the cool greys, supposedly for all the up coming crap they will "re-stock". He kept going on and on, and i finally cut him off and said, can i buy the cool grey's or not. He's says No, so i hung up.

^^^

True. When i called them, the rep was trying to convince me to get gold membership even after he said that i wouldnt be able to get the cool greys, supposedly for all the up coming crap they will "re-stock". He kept going on and on, and i finally cut him off and said, can i buy the cool grey's or not. He's says No, so i hung up.

I've been a GC memeber since they first started this program, even got the free over sized hoodie.
I'm somewhat pissed about this whole ordeal, I didn't even know about this till I saw this post....SMH @ Eastbay.

I figured with being a GC member what they really should do is allow us to pre-order certain shoes (i.e. Jordan retros).
They could do it on a 1shoe per GC account basis.

I've been a GC memeber since they first started this program, even got the free over sized hoodie.
I'm somewhat pissed about this whole ordeal, I didn't even know about this till I saw this post....SMH @ Eastbay.

I figured with being a GC member what they really should do is allow us to pre-order certain shoes (i.e. Jordan retros).
They could do it on a 1shoe per GC account basis.

ive been a gold clumber member 2 two years also, didnt receive an email but i randomly call so i got lucky but i agree with gottab the shoes and apedacid

you really cant "hate" on there marketing scheme

ive been a gold clumber member 2 two years also, didnt receive an email but i randomly call so i got lucky but i agree with gottab the shoes and apedacid

you really cant "hate" on there marketing scheme

Back
Top Bottom