The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.
Originally Posted by Heavy23

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.
Originally Posted by Heavy23

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

i didnt unsubscribe from anything. its pretty sad to have to come to a third party board to get info. Oh well. I guess ill just wait until the next new release for the site to crash or have my clock reset over and over again.

i didnt unsubscribe from anything. its pretty sad to have to come to a third party board to get info. Oh well. I guess ill just wait until the next new release for the site to crash or have my clock reset over and over again.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?

So far they have no restocked anything im interested in. For those who wanted the items that were restocked and managed to order thumbs up to you.

So far they have no restocked anything im interested in. For those who wanted the items that were restocked and managed to order thumbs up to you.

My Eastbay shipping has been confirmed for the XIII's and should be arriving Friday. As far as complaining over the emails not being sent, I get it because I did not get one either. However, I am a Gold Club Member and called the number posted on this thread, so stay tuned to Niketalk if you wanna be in the "know".

My Eastbay shipping has been confirmed for the XIII's and should be arriving Friday. As far as complaining over the emails not being sent, I get it because I did not get one either. However, I am a Gold Club Member and called the number posted on this thread, so stay tuned to Niketalk if you wanna be in the "know".

Originally Posted by PTone

Exactly. What does this do for me? I waited for the e-mail patiently as did others and didnt receive it. Fixing something AFTER the fact doesnt help. It makes little sense to roll out a new initiative to gold members when you dont have the setup in place to run it.

Back
Top Bottom