The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Dude, you gotta use your head and go to plan B like everyone else on here did. I didn't get an email but figured I'd call since the email said Phone Orders Only. I called, gave the chick my credentials and got my pairs with ease. Not trying to to bust you or anything but the horse has been beat, now get over it.
Of course you would say that since you got your "pairs". But when you are signed up for a service you expect to get everything that service offers. You think I jump on NT when I am working?

So you can check your personal email but not the forum? If there was a sauce named after u it would be bitter sauce. Learn your lesson, don't rely on eastbay and check the dang forum....end of story.

I think you're missing the point.

Dude, you gotta use your head and go to plan B like everyone else on here did. I didn't get an email but figured I'd call since the email said Phone Orders Only. I called, gave the chick my credentials and got my pairs with ease. Not trying to to bust you or anything but the horse has been beat, now get over it.
Of course you would say that since you got your "pairs". But when you are signed up for a service you expect to get everything that service offers. You think I jump on NT when I am working?

So you can check your personal email but not the forum? If there was a sauce named after u it would be bitter sauce. Learn your lesson, don't rely on eastbay and check the dang forum....end of story.

I think you're missing the point.

eastbay came through last week

225389_104062576350313_100002397128269_34814_7930057_n.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.
Originally Posted by Heavy23

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray, This is not really something I would expect from one of the biggest online/catalog sporting goods companys in the world. This company has been around a long time and I have been ordering for a long time. This year I signed up for the Gold Member thinking what the heck maybe I'll get some decent benefits. Then never get the email for restock. I have talked to 3 different customer service reps and got 3 different answers. Finally the Gold Club manager or a Supervisor got it straight and gave me an honest answer basically saying I should have recieved it and in different words said they were not really ready for the volume due to all the new GCM signing up. Honesty I can deal with so thats nice but it does not put the shoes in my hands either. It may be a good idea to offer something to some of the people who got screwed. Anyways thank for the support you provide and being truthful is better than beating around the bush.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray, This is not really something I would expect from one of the biggest online/catalog sporting goods companys in the world. This company has been around a long time and I have been ordering for a long time. This year I signed up for the Gold Member thinking what the heck maybe I'll get some decent benefits. Then never get the email for restock. I have talked to 3 different customer service reps and got 3 different answers. Finally the Gold Club manager or a Supervisor got it straight and gave me an honest answer basically saying I should have recieved it and in different words said they were not really ready for the volume due to all the new GCM signing up. Honesty I can deal with so thats nice but it does not put the shoes in my hands either. It may be a good idea to offer something to some of the people who got screwed. Anyways thank for the support you provide and being truthful is better than beating around the bush.

Originally Posted by PTone

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?
Exactly. What does this do for me? I waited for the e-mail patiently as did others and didnt receive it. Fixing something AFTER the fact doesnt help. It makes little sense to roll out a new initiative to gold members when you dont have the setup in place to run it.
roll.gif

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?
Exactly. What does this do for me? I waited for the e-mail patiently as did others and didnt receive it. Fixing something AFTER the fact doesnt help. It makes little sense to roll out a new initiative to gold members when you dont have the setup in place to run it.
roll.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
For the last week I have been working with someone that contacts our e-mail service provider to find out why certain customers did not receive the Gold Club Jordan Retro 11 Cool Grey restock e-mail.  A lot of NikeTalk customers that did not receive the e-mail sent me their information that I passed on to our e-mail service provider to get more information.  Most of those customers did not receive the e-mail because they were no longer subscribed to our e-mail newsletter.  This is why I am telling everyone here to resubscribe to our e-mail newsletter if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us.

Please note, product alerts come from a different provider, so if you are only receiving product alerts, you still need to resubscribe to our e-mail newsletter.

Then never get the email for restock. I have talked to 3 different customer service reps and got 3 different answers. Finally the Gold Club manager or a Supervisor got it straight and gave me an honest answer basically saying I should have recieved it and in different words said they were not really ready for the volume due to all the new GCM signing up.

I am sorry to hear you did not receive the e-mail.  If you want me to check with our e-mail service provider on why you did not receive the e-mail, just send us a private message with your customer number and e-mail address.  The same goes for everyone else that did not receive the e-mail and has not private messaged us yet.

As for not being ready, that is not true.  There were things that were out of our control that we are trying to find solutions to.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
For the last week I have been working with someone that contacts our e-mail service provider to find out why certain customers did not receive the Gold Club Jordan Retro 11 Cool Grey restock e-mail.  A lot of NikeTalk customers that did not receive the e-mail sent me their information that I passed on to our e-mail service provider to get more information.  Most of those customers did not receive the e-mail because they were no longer subscribed to our e-mail newsletter.  This is why I am telling everyone here to resubscribe to our e-mail newsletter if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us.

Please note, product alerts come from a different provider, so if you are only receiving product alerts, you still need to resubscribe to our e-mail newsletter.

Then never get the email for restock. I have talked to 3 different customer service reps and got 3 different answers. Finally the Gold Club manager or a Supervisor got it straight and gave me an honest answer basically saying I should have recieved it and in different words said they were not really ready for the volume due to all the new GCM signing up.

I am sorry to hear you did not receive the e-mail.  If you want me to check with our e-mail service provider on why you did not receive the e-mail, just send us a private message with your customer number and e-mail address.  The same goes for everyone else that did not receive the e-mail and has not private messaged us yet.

As for not being ready, that is not true.  There were things that were out of our control that we are trying to find solutions to.

EastbayRep - Ray

Are you f'n kidding me Eastbay?!

Got my shoes just now in bag, but opened it anticipating it to be double boxed because it has been said that "all retros will ship double boxed" (and the CG's were) ........ I cut open the bag to see it was not double boxed and crushed to ##%$! I would have paid the measly $3 extra had I known this. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whatever, at least the worst damage is to the back end and I'm not selling them anyways.

Shoes are nice other than that. I'd rather have a damaged box than glue all on the black suede. Bittersweet finally getting these for retail, but still bitter.

Got my shoes just now in bag, but opened it anticipating it to be double boxed because it has been said that "all retros will ship double boxed" (and the CG's were) ........ I cut open the bag to see it was not double boxed and crushed to ##%$! I would have paid the measly $3 extra had I known this. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whatever, at least the worst damage is to the back end and I'm not selling them anyways.

Shoes are nice other than that. I'd rather have a damaged box than glue all on the black suede. Bittersweet finally getting these for retail, but still bitter.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I am sorry to hear your shoes were not shipped in a box.  
frown.gif
  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number and some pictures of your box so I can assist you.

All of the Jordan Retro 11 Cool Grey's should have been shipped in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I am sorry to hear your shoes were not shipped in a box.  
frown.gif
  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number and some pictures of your box so I can assist you.

All of the Jordan Retro 11 Cool Grey's should have been shipped in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey! Finally got an email...

...notifying me that I am an unlucky son-of-a-%%!!$ who missed out on 2 sold-out releases because I didn't "opt-in" for the "special" emails.

...notifying me that I am an unlucky son-of-a-%%!!$ who missed out on 2 sold-out releases because I didn't "opt-in" for the "special" emails.

lulz
roll.gif

lulz
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just curious to see if the re-stock is sold out? I got the email but already have both in multiples...

Just curious to see if the re-stock is sold out? I got the email but already have both in multiples...

Back
Top Bottom