The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?
Exactly. What does this do for me? I waited for the e-mail patiently as did others and didnt receive it. Fixing something AFTER the fact doesnt help. It makes little sense to roll out a new initiative to gold members when you dont have the setup in place to run it.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

got the XIII but really wanted to the XI's. oh well not a bad consolation prize

Same here... Got the XIII's.
Really wanted those XI (didn't get the XI email...smh)

Originally Posted by runzombierun

got the XIII but really wanted to the XI's. oh well not a bad consolation prize

Same here... Got the XIII's.
Really wanted those XI (didn't get the XI email...smh)

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.[/color]

Great! So, for those that missed out on this, does that put the items in the members' hands?
Exactly. What does this do for me? I waited for the e-mail patiently as did others and didnt receive it. Fixing something AFTER the fact doesnt help. It makes little sense to roll out a new initiative to gold members when you dont have the setup in place to run it.
Dude, you gotta use your head and go to plan B like everyone else on here did. I didn't get an email but figured I'd call since the email said Phone Orders Only. I called, gave the chick my credentials and got my pairs with ease. Not trying to to bust you or anything but the horse has been beat, now get over it.

Dude, you gotta use your head and go to plan B like everyone else on here did. I didn't get an email but figured I'd call since the email said Phone Orders Only. I called, gave the chick my credentials and got my pairs with ease. Not trying to to bust you or anything but the horse has been beat, now get over it.

Received my CG XI's on Monday and my XIII's should be arriving any day now. I'm starting to like this Eastbay restocking thing they're doing now. Hopefully, it'll be something they stick with in the long run.

Received my CG XI's on Monday and my XIII's should be arriving any day now. I'm starting to like this Eastbay restocking thing they're doing now. Hopefully, it'll be something they stick with in the long run.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.
Originally Posted by Heavy23

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

I still get Eastbay Alerts with suggestions for me every week.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Gold Club member for 2 years and never got an email. Nothing in spam either
This. How can that even happen? Send to some members and not others? Makes me feel like renewing it wouldn't be worth it at this point if this is the type of service I'll be receiving.
Originally Posted by Heavy23

extremely pissed...how can they not send out emails...placing call today and hopefully I will be getting them from now on

I got no email about EITHER shoe. this is so frustrating. So par for the course for eastbay
After contacting our e-mail service provider, they said one reason why a lot of customers were not receiving any promotional e-mails from us was because they may have unsubscribed from our e-mail newsletter.  So if you are not receiving any promotional e-mails from us at all, I would recommend signing back up to our e-mail newsletter by going to the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Please make sure to also add the e-mail address [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

If you are receiving promotional e-mails from us but just did not receive the Gold Club restock e-mails, there are other issues causing the e-mail to not be delivered.  We are currently working with our e-mail service provider to try and get this fixed.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.
The shoes were only available over the phone to Gold Club members when the e-mail was sent out on Monday.  Any sizes that were left over by 7 AM CT the following day became available for everyone else.  Since there was some sizes left from the launch on Monday, the shoes were put up on our website on Tuesday after 7 AM CT.

EastbayRep - Ray

I still get Eastbay Alerts with suggestions for me every week.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by alex1689

I wonder in anyone got the xi's in hand

Got my pairs last Friday.  Nice!  Runs a little big though compared to the 02 joints.
Big? A size 8.5 from 02 fits like a standard 8.5. 2010 cool greys and the 2009 sj fit like a 8. Walking in my sj's for more than 5 minutes begins to make my pinky toe bleed. Seems weird to think that large sizes like yours would run big, but on the opposite side of the spectrum, small sizes like mine fit small.

Got my pairs last Friday.  Nice!  Runs a little big though compared to the 02 joints.
Big? A size 8.5 from 02 fits like a standard 8.5. 2010 cool greys and the 2009 sj fit like a 8. Walking in my sj's for more than 5 minutes begins to make my pinky toe bleed. Seems weird to think that large sizes like yours would run big, but on the opposite side of the spectrum, small sizes like mine fit small.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Of course you would say that since you got your "pairs". But when you are signed up for a service you expect to get everything that service offers. You think I jump on NT when I am working?

Of course you would say that since you got your "pairs". But when you are signed up for a service you expect to get everything that service offers. You think I jump on NT when I am working?

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Yea it seems to be bigger to me.  Maybe my foot has shrunk or something lol

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Yea it seems to be bigger to me.  Maybe my foot has shrunk or something lol

So you can check your personal email but not the forum? If there was a sauce named after u it would be bitter sauce. Learn your lesson, don't rely on eastbay and check the dang forum....end of story.

So you can check your personal email but not the forum? If there was a sauce named after u it would be bitter sauce. Learn your lesson, don't rely on eastbay and check the dang forum....end of story.

Back
Top Bottom