The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

well makeing up the money you spent on a gold club is being worth it too you then yes. I got the gold club and after the purchase of wolf grey's and true blues it basically covered the cost, and there's plenty of retro's coming out so yeah it really depends on how much you spend on eastbay. I have football season coming up soon too so it was worth it for me.
Anyone know what eastbay is gonna restock next?

well makeing up the money you spent on a gold club is being worth it too you then yes. I got the gold club and after the purchase of wolf grey's and true blues it basically covered the cost, and there's plenty of retro's coming out so yeah it really depends on how much you spend on eastbay. I have football season coming up soon too so it was worth it for me.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

what's the cost of membership?

Originally Posted by Mike493961

here

Originally Posted by Mike493961

here

They're was a size 12 in the Playoff XIII's left and someone bought it while it was in my cart. SMH...

They're was a size 12 in the Playoff XIII's left and someone bought it while it was in my cart. SMH...

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I know a merchant that actually takes into account the stock compared to what's in people's carts......it's just the right way of doing it..... sux that that happened dude
frown.gif

I know a merchant that actually takes into account the stock compared to what's in people's carts......it's just the right way of doing it..... sux that that happened dude
frown.gif

Hey EastbayRep! I was supposed to get another code a while back for renewing my GoldClub and didn't get a code. I called Eastbay about it and they ended up giving me an invalid code.

Hey EastbayRep! I was supposed to get another code a while back for renewing my GoldClub and didn't get a code. I called Eastbay about it and they ended up giving me an invalid code.

Originally Posted by raptors29

You might want to call the gold club line. I had the same problem a couple of months ago.

You might want to call the gold club line. I had the same problem a couple of months ago.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That's who I called. They're the ones that gave me an invalid code. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That's who I called. They're the ones that gave me an invalid code. 

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PTone

...aaaaand ANOTHER email not received after I "opted in" for the second or third time.

Eastbay - how do you plan on rectifying this?
Please send us a PM with your e-mail address so we can check on your account.

EastbayRep - Dustin
I sent you two emails and your people said they didn't know what was wrong. Seems like a lot of folks are having this issue.
You should send us your information, as we are looking further into the issue.

Unfortunately, our website does not set aside an item until an order is submitted for them.
frown.gif
  Once we upgrade our ordering system, this may be an option we can finally add to our website.

Please send us a private message with your customer number so we can assist you with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom