The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release?

This???? Obviously I know the more popular the shoe (ie: XIs) the faster they will go. However, im wondering this same question too. Whats a ballpark number on the CGs and Space Jams that you guys got?
Unfortunately, we can not give out any numbers.  Sorry.

Eastbay Rep - Ryan

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release?

This???? Obviously I know the more popular the shoe (ie: XIs) the faster they will go. However, im wondering this same question too. Whats a ballpark number on the CGs and Space Jams that you guys got?
Unfortunately, we can not give out any numbers.  Sorry.

Eastbay Rep - Ryan

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

I was questioning your post because you seemed to be riding Eastbay's jock pretty hard as if you were a paid employee or marketer
I mean are you seriously going to say that it's worth 20 dollars a year just to be able to order items under 75.00 with free shipping?? like really, just what clothing is so awesome that you cant drive to your local FTL, CS, FA to get it, since their all the same company and they all have similar clothing while one or two may have a particular niche they basically stock the same crap.

And if you ask yourself that question and you still say yes its worth it to pay 20 dollars to get free 3 day shipping on socks shoestrings t-shirts, shorts  etc then well i guess you and Eastbay will be very happy together

(Just asking, not trying to be a douche, honestly just don't get it, not mad, remember this is the internet)

Free shipping is not always available. The $20 for a year is not much for me considering how much I buy from Eastbay each year. I pay for the convenience, and knowing I can cop an item right away in my size if I see it online. If I drive out to a local store, I have to pay for gas, and sometimes bridge toll ($5), and they might not even have my size. If they don't have my size, then I just wasted my time and gas for nothing. The tax thing does suck though and it does make me shop around now to see where I can get the best deal. Before it was Eastbay FTW without the tax.

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

I was questioning your post because you seemed to be riding Eastbay's jock pretty hard as if you were a paid employee or marketer
I mean are you seriously going to say that it's worth 20 dollars a year just to be able to order items under 75.00 with free shipping?? like really, just what clothing is so awesome that you cant drive to your local FTL, CS, FA to get it, since their all the same company and they all have similar clothing while one or two may have a particular niche they basically stock the same crap.

And if you ask yourself that question and you still say yes its worth it to pay 20 dollars to get free 3 day shipping on socks shoestrings t-shirts, shorts  etc then well i guess you and Eastbay will be very happy together

(Just asking, not trying to be a douche, honestly just don't get it, not mad, remember this is the internet)

Free shipping is not always available. The $20 for a year is not much for me considering how much I buy from Eastbay each year. I pay for the convenience, and knowing I can cop an item right away in my size if I see it online. If I drive out to a local store, I have to pay for gas, and sometimes bridge toll ($5), and they might not even have my size. If they don't have my size, then I just wasted my time and gas for nothing. The tax thing does suck though and it does make me shop around now to see where I can get the best deal. Before it was Eastbay FTW without the tax.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by rareair45

Eastbay's old checkout system was WAY better.

Yup. Since they changed it, it's been a Fail for the most part. 
I disagree, sure it is a pain in the rear to wait for an hour or more; however I have gotten every release with no problems with this system.  The true test will be when the XI drop in December.  I might be singing a different tune after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by rareair45

Eastbay's old checkout system was WAY better.

Yup. Since they changed it, it's been a Fail for the most part. 
I disagree, sure it is a pain in the rear to wait for an hour or more; however I have gotten every release with no problems with this system.  The true test will be when the XI drop in December.  I might be singing a different tune after that
laugh.gif

Haven't been any restocks since I became a member except the cool grey one...but that one was uncalled for.

eh, free shipping and the fact I can mix in some % off codes with is pretty useful already. But hey, still looking for restocks.
grin.gif

Haven't been any restocks since I became a member except the cool grey one...but that one was uncalled for.

eh, free shipping and the fact I can mix in some % off codes with is pretty useful already. But hey, still looking for restocks.
grin.gif

Eastbay. You should consider limiting your orders to one pair limit, 2 pairs doesnt give everyone a chance to get a pair.
Should really take that into consideration

Eastbay. You should consider limiting your orders to one pair limit, 2 pairs doesnt give everyone a chance to get a pair.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

See thats just the thing, I don't buy much if any from eastbay at all (except for here lately been buying every release through them) as far as stores go I call ahead got all my local shops in my phone so i call ahead have them put it by the register, and my stores are close like 8-10 mins from my house. now I dont pay tax so thats not it I guess I just feel betrayed as the aren't keeping the restock program going.
I know they didn't say that they would but to me it seemed implied and now it seems like they pulled the rug out from under us.

I for one want the restocks but if thats not an option heck can you at least dbl. box my orders for effs sake!!! tired of my boxes looking like donkey kong works at UPS

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

See thats just the thing, I don't buy much if any from eastbay at all (except for here lately been buying every release through them) as far as stores go I call ahead got all my local shops in my phone so i call ahead have them put it by the register, and my stores are close like 8-10 mins from my house. now I dont pay tax so thats not it I guess I just feel betrayed as the aren't keeping the restock program going.
I know they didn't say that they would but to me it seemed implied and now it seems like they pulled the rug out from under us.

I for one want the restocks but if thats not an option heck can you at least dbl. box my orders for effs sake!!! tired of my boxes looking like donkey kong works at UPS

Eastbayrep. Do you think it will be easier to get a pair of concords through the phone or on the computer. Also any tips?

Eastbayrep. Do you think it will be easier to get a pair of concords through the phone or on the computer. Also any tips?

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

Any Eastbay employees that represent the company in anyway clearly mark themselves as EastbayReps when responding. That is not to say some of our Sneakerhead employees do not come to the forums for personal use, but to my knowledge the only Eastbay presence on Nike Talk is Ray, Ryan and myself. Our Gold Club program has many benefits and although some may not find it helpful, it can save customers a ton of money. bOba BaLLa is very correct. Free shipping for orders over $75 is simply one of our promotions and is not always available. Also, only one promotion can be used at a time. Without the Gold Club advantages you would have to choose between free shipping and discounted merchandise. With the Gold Club, you can have both as well as upgraded 3-day shipping. This cuts both our processing/packaging time frame and our standard shipping time frame in half.

Mushi you are also correect. We understand that the Gold Club is not best for everyone. It is a $20 investment that normally requires 2-3 orders to pay for itself. If you do not order 2-3 times a year or more from us, it may not be a good idea for you. If you do order from us frequently the Gold Club benefits will definately save you money. Many times to save on shipping costs people will let orders build up or order with other people. The Gold Club allows you to order any item at any time and not have to pay for the shipping costs. Please note: our standard domestic shipping costs are $7.99 + $1.99 for each additional item. Each Gold Club purchase saves the customer a minimum of $7.99 everytime they order for a year.

Please understand that we have not tried to imply there would be additional Gold Club exclusive restocks. We have left the possibilty of a future exclusive restock open, but have no plans made at this time. We can not claim there will be more because we have not planned any, but we can not claim they are done because it is always a possibilty. All we can claim is at this time, we do not have any planned. I fully understand how this wording can be taken multiple ways, and assumptions can be made. Unfortunately, there is not concrete information one way or another. As for your damaged boxes, feel free to DM at any time. We are here to help and like to make things right.

Having said all that, Eastbay has recently unveiled it's new Loyalty Club program. Expect a post in this thread soon explaining the details. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

Any Eastbay employees that represent the company in anyway clearly mark themselves as EastbayReps when responding. That is not to say some of our Sneakerhead employees do not come to the forums for personal use, but to my knowledge the only Eastbay presence on Nike Talk is Ray, Ryan and myself. Our Gold Club program has many benefits and although some may not find it helpful, it can save customers a ton of money. bOba BaLLa is very correct. Free shipping for orders over $75 is simply one of our promotions and is not always available. Also, only one promotion can be used at a time. Without the Gold Club advantages you would have to choose between free shipping and discounted merchandise. With the Gold Club, you can have both as well as upgraded 3-day shipping. This cuts both our processing/packaging time frame and our standard shipping time frame in half.

Mushi you are also correect. We understand that the Gold Club is not best for everyone. It is a $20 investment that normally requires 2-3 orders to pay for itself. If you do not order 2-3 times a year or more from us, it may not be a good idea for you. If you do order from us frequently the Gold Club benefits will definately save you money. Many times to save on shipping costs people will let orders build up or order with other people. The Gold Club allows you to order any item at any time and not have to pay for the shipping costs. Please note: our standard domestic shipping costs are $7.99 + $1.99 for each additional item. Each Gold Club purchase saves the customer a minimum of $7.99 everytime they order for a year.

Please understand that we have not tried to imply there would be additional Gold Club exclusive restocks. We have left the possibilty of a future exclusive restock open, but have no plans made at this time. We can not claim there will be more because we have not planned any, but we can not claim they are done because it is always a possibilty. All we can claim is at this time, we do not have any planned. I fully understand how this wording can be taken multiple ways, and assumptions can be made. Unfortunately, there is not concrete information one way or another. As for your damaged boxes, feel free to DM at any time. We are here to help and like to make things right.

Having said all that, Eastbay has recently unveiled it's new Loyalty Club program. Expect a post in this thread soon explaining the details. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

It is always tough to balance our limits on shoes. While some customers prefer there to be a limit of one so more people can have an opportunity to enjoy them. Others will not even purchase a pair unless they can get two. Please know that we will take this comment into consideration and it will be forwarded to the personnel who make these decisions. We are always looking to improve our major product releases and appreciate the suggestions. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

It is always tough to balance our limits on shoes. While some customers prefer there to be a limit of one so more people can have an opportunity to enjoy them. Others will not even purchase a pair unless they can get two. Please know that we will take this comment into consideration and it will be forwarded to the personnel who make these decisions. We are always looking to improve our major product releases and appreciate the suggestions. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by MDkicks

We suggest customers use both our website and our phone lines during major product releases. Usually it is best to have both ready and order on whichever method works first. It is nice to receive the immediate confirmation possible during phone orders, but our order confirmation messages can provide the same feeling of confidence. If you are able to place your order online first, we suggest staying on our phone lines to verify your order has been placed to provide further confirmation. Either way, it is very rare that orders are confirmed and not fulfilled. If you receive an order confirmation message on our website or verbal confirmation on the phone, you should expect to receive your order without an issue. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by MDkicks

We suggest customers use both our website and our phone lines during major product releases. Usually it is best to have both ready and order on whichever method works first. It is nice to receive the immediate confirmation possible during phone orders, but our order confirmation messages can provide the same feeling of confidence. If you are able to place your order online first, we suggest staying on our phone lines to verify your order has been placed to provide further confirmation. Either way, it is very rare that orders are confirmed and not fulfilled. If you receive an order confirmation message on our website or verbal confirmation on the phone, you should expect to receive your order without an issue. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Our Loyalty club has been updated!
Customers now have three levels to pick from: Silver, Gold and Platinum.

Silver is $9.99 with free 4-5 business day shipping.
Gold is $19.99 with free 3 business day shipping and 25% off a future order.
Platinum is $39.99 with free 2 business day shipping 25% off a future order and free returns for one year.

All current Gold Club members will receive the same benefits they are recieving now. These are also the same benefits as outlined in the Gold membership above.

Customers will not be allowed to upgrade or downgrade which program they are enrolled in during membership. Customers must also wait until their current membership expires before they can join a new club at any level.

Some promotions will only be sent to certain levels of membership. So, higher club levels could potentially receive better promotions and offers. This in no way is a guarantee that any level will receive exclusive restock information, but it is certainly a possibility. Again, I do not mean to imply that there will be additional restocks. We are just not sure one way or another at this time.

Members will have the option to upgrade their shipping time frames at all levels, however the additonal costs will vary.

Hope this was helpful. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom