The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Hi Ray,

I appreciate you answering the questions for the NT members.
Regarding your response, I just received another Eastbay order this week with a plain brown box. 
It was the LeBron 8 blackouts. The sneakers are completely deadstock so I doubt they were a return.
Do you want me to send you a pm with the photos of the box?
I haven't contacted the CS dept yet because I just received them this week. Apparently, they are still sending out shoes in the brown boxes.
Yes, that would be great if you can send us a private message with your customer information and pictures of the shoe and box that you received.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

eastbay rep ive been a gold club memeber for the past two years, it just expired and I usually get a promo to resign
We normally do send an e-mail out to customers that just had their membership expire, but we are looking to offer a new program soon, so they may have been placed on hold for now.  Please keep checking our website for information regarding the new program.

EastbayRep - Ray

After reading the last few pages maybe it's better I didn't get the email about the most recent Cool Grey restock.  
indifferent.gif
  Doesn't really surprise me, their subsidiary CCS sent me some SB Bruins in a random brown box w/o warning.

Pathetic that their warehouse can't seem to get the double boxing retro Jordan concept. Damn glad I paid for the double box on the black V's now.

C'mon Eastbay, we already have to worry about JB's quality. 
laugh.gif

After reading the last few pages maybe it's better I didn't get the email about the most recent Cool Grey restock.  
indifferent.gif
  Doesn't really surprise me, their subsidiary CCS sent me some SB Bruins in a random brown box w/o warning.

Pathetic that their warehouse can't seem to get the double boxing retro Jordan concept. Damn glad I paid for the double box on the black V's now.

C'mon Eastbay, we already have to worry about JB's quality. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

^^^ Not really sure what you are questioning.

1. I listed benefits of the Gold Club membership

2. People hating on Eastbay because they have to charge tax to Californians is not warranted. Eastbay is just following the law that is in place now. Eastbay passes that money along to the government.
I was questioning your post because you seemed to be riding Eastbay's jock pretty hard as if you were a paid employee or marketer
I mean are you seriously going to say that it's worth 20 dollars a year just to be able to order items under 75.00 with free shipping?? like really, just what clothing is so awesome that you cant drive to your local FTL, CS, FA to get it, since their all the same company and they all have similar clothing while one or two may have a particular niche they basically stock the same crap.

And if you ask yourself that question and you still say yes its worth it to pay 20 dollars to get free 3 day shipping on socks shoestrings t-shirts, shorts  etc then well i guess you and Eastbay will be very happy together

(Just asking, not trying to be a douche, honestly just don't get it, not mad, remember this is the internet)

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

^^^ Not really sure what you are questioning.

1. I listed benefits of the Gold Club membership

2. People hating on Eastbay because they have to charge tax to Californians is not warranted. Eastbay is just following the law that is in place now. Eastbay passes that money along to the government.
I was questioning your post because you seemed to be riding Eastbay's jock pretty hard as if you were a paid employee or marketer
I mean are you seriously going to say that it's worth 20 dollars a year just to be able to order items under 75.00 with free shipping?? like really, just what clothing is so awesome that you cant drive to your local FTL, CS, FA to get it, since their all the same company and they all have similar clothing while one or two may have a particular niche they basically stock the same crap.

And if you ask yourself that question and you still say yes its worth it to pay 20 dollars to get free 3 day shipping on socks shoestrings t-shirts, shorts  etc then well i guess you and Eastbay will be very happy together

(Just asking, not trying to be a douche, honestly just don't get it, not mad, remember this is the internet)

Sorry for being off topic, but hey Eastbay, can you explain how your "virtual waiting room" works? I was given a projected time of 5 minutes waiting....all of the sudden, it become 10 minutes, then 30 minutes......To me, it's like someone cuts the line in front of you. What's up with that?

Sorry for being off topic, but hey Eastbay, can you explain how your "virtual waiting room" works? I was given a projected time of 5 minutes waiting....all of the sudden, it become 10 minutes, then 30 minutes......To me, it's like someone cuts the line in front of you. What's up with that?

Originally Posted by maluah

This has happened to me numerous times, which has pushed me away from them sadly.

This has happened to me numerous times, which has pushed me away from them sadly.

Originally Posted by Type X

Which shoe launches has this happened to you guys with? 

No one can cut in line, but if there are a lot of people ahead of you and they start taking a lot of time to check out, that will cause the wait timer to go up.  Basically, once we receive a request from a customer to check out, they are put in the virtual line.  There is no way to cut in front of another person ahead of you.

EastbayRep - Ray

No one can cut in line, but if there are a lot of people ahead of you and they start taking a lot of time to check out, that will cause the wait timer to go up.  Basically, once we receive a request from a customer to check out, they are put in the virtual line.  There is no way to cut in front of another person ahead of you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release? The dark pine foams, i clicked within the first few min and it was sold out 30 min after. the 2 pair limit might be too much. should make it 1 per customer so everyone has a better chance to land a pair.

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release? The dark pine foams, i clicked within the first few min and it was sold out 30 min after. the 2 pair limit might be too much. should make it 1 per customer so everyone has a better chance to land a pair.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
It happened on XI Anniversary, Space Jams, Cool Grey.........funny.....it all happened during XI launches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
It happened on XI Anniversary, Space Jams, Cool Grey.........funny.....it all happened during XI launches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Sigh... I always miss out on Eastbay's restocks. Now it appears the site is down
frown.gif
There was an update to our website code this morning that resulted in a few hours of downtime.  It's back up now though and everything should be fine.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Sigh... I always miss out on Eastbay's restocks. Now it appears the site is down
frown.gif
There was an update to our website code this morning that resulted in a few hours of downtime.  It's back up now though and everything should be fine.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release?

This???? Obviously I know the more popular the shoe (ie: XIs) the faster they will go. However, im wondering this same question too. Whats a ballpark number on the CGs and Space Jams that you guys got?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay is tough to order from. you need to be one of the first to click, meaning within the first minute of launch. To EASTBAY REP, How many pairs do you stock for a General Jordan Release?

This???? Obviously I know the more popular the shoe (ie: XIs) the faster they will go. However, im wondering this same question too. Whats a ballpark number on the CGs and Space Jams that you guys got?

Back
Top Bottom