The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

I do not know about having to wait until tomorrow, I just called and placed an order for 2 pair.

Got through with the whole order and they checked to see if i was a gold club member said "sorry, this is for members only"
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

I do not know about having to wait until tomorrow, I just called and placed an order for 2 pair.

Got through with the whole order and they checked to see if i was a gold club member said "sorry, this is for members only"
mad.gif

THANKS so much OP!  I usually don't open Eastbay or Finishline emails I would have just deleted it.  Thanks for the heads up got  " 1 " size 10 thanks!

THANKS so much OP!  I usually don't open Eastbay or Finishline emails I would have just deleted it.  Thanks for the heads up got  " 1 " size 10 thanks!

A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

I just called. they say they released today, and they're almost sold out. I couldnt order a pair. I would have had to been a member since at least the 14th.

dang it.

I just called. they say they released today, and they're almost sold out. I couldnt order a pair. I would have had to been a member since at least the 14th.

dang it.

just called and they are sold out of 12's, 12.5's and 11.5's.. congrads to those who got those sizes!! i called 1 minute after i got the email so they must not have had many sizes available....

just called and they are sold out of 12's, 12.5's and 11.5's.. congrads to those who got those sizes!! i called 1 minute after i got the email so they must not have had many sizes available....

wow man lucky to all you goild members out there..
i always grab my released in person so i dont have a gold account
ohwell.gif
AND i missd the CG 11s
sick.gif

wow man lucky to all you goild members out there..
i always grab my released in person so i dont have a gold account
ohwell.gif
AND i missd the CG 11s
sick.gif

Didn't have a size 13, had to settle for 13.5, but at retail I guess that's ok.

Hope they keep doing stuff like this for Gold Club, Eastbay will get at least some of my business back if they do.

so when will they have the playoff 13's? i called for the cg xi's as soon as i got the email but sz 9.5-11 was sold out.

so when will they have the playoff 13's? i called for the cg xi's as soon as i got the email but sz 9.5-11 was sold out.

Didn't have a size 13, had to settle for 13.5, but at retail I guess that's ok.

Hope they keep doing stuff like this for Gold Club, Eastbay will get at least some of my business back if they do.

Back
Top Bottom