The Effeminization Of Male Fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in 99% of these discussions...we say things very black/white and forget that we're all discussing theories.

It is a THEORY that gender is a social construct.

It is a THEORY that gender is biologically influenced.

There's arguable science on both sides.

If we knew for a fact...we wouldn't be in here debating it. All topics regarding human behavior should be centered around science...and we'll never have one of these in here because most people are leading with emotion.

What is this “gay agenda” tho? And what is it’s end goal? To make straight men soft or turn them gay? I don’t understand the conspiracy theory. Is it just seeing gay people on tv and such?

Or is it the clothing? Have y’all seen what dudes used to wear in the 70s and 80’s?? :lol: they were flagrant back then and it’s no different now. I actually think people chilled out compared to back then.

Live and let live.

80s Bodybuilding

I think in 99% of these discussions...we say things very black/white and forget that we're all discussing theories.

It is a THEORY that gender is a social construct.

It is a THEORY that gender is biologically influenced.

There's arguable science on both sides.

If we knew for a fact...we wouldn't be in here debating it. All topics regarding human behavior should be centered around science...and we'll never have one of these in here because most people are leading with emotion.

we know tons of things as facts yet people still debate it.

flat earth, anti vaxxers, etc ...

A boxer version would be very practical. Never have to worry about a shirt untucking. That bikini joint ain't it no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom