The end of my 2k5 cool grey IV

well damn, 
pimp.gif

THAT'S CRAZY HOMIE!!! I gotta ask the question too: how did you store them. They look like they've been worn before you got to the court; so they should have been broken in already. Most of the time (besides age) shoes will crumble if they haven't been worn and they begin to dry rot; once pressure is applied, they fall apart. But, like I said, it looks like those were worn before. I have the CG4's as well (I wear them seldom), but have not seen any issues like this. Sorry that happen dude.

THAT'S CRAZY HOMIE!!! I gotta ask the question too: how did you store them. They look like they've been worn before you got to the court; so they should have been broken in already. Most of the time (besides age) shoes will crumble if they haven't been worn and they begin to dry rot; once pressure is applied, they fall apart. But, like I said, it looks like those were worn before. I have the CG4's as well (I wear them seldom), but have not seen any issues like this. Sorry that happen dude.

Its a fact, anyone who hangs their clothes on a line to dry need to be extra careful storing their kicks.

Its a fact, anyone who hangs their clothes on a line to dry need to be extra careful storing their kicks.

i've got a pair of them and they have hardly cracked paint on the midsole, i'm not sure how yours could have blown out completely like that so quickly unless you rock them all the time

i've got a pair of them and they have hardly cracked paint on the midsole, i'm not sure how yours could have blown out completely like that so quickly unless you rock them all the time

Back
Top Bottom