The end of my 2k5 cool grey IV

we have the same problem man. my cool grey iv's have started to powder down too. SMH.
tired.gif
 r.i.p. to your shoes......

THANKS RED

we have the same problem man. my cool grey iv's have started to powder down too. SMH.
tired.gif
 r.i.p. to your shoes......

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bulls90s

That sucks man. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Must be the humidity of your place.
WORD.  the weather here (Philippines) for example is very humid. it's really impractical to buy,collect, KEEP then store brand new shoes here. i've learned my lesson. with my cool grey IV's, black/chrome 2's, white/red XVII's and royal blue XVIII mids. SMH. so yeah, buy them and rock your shoes people!!!

THANKS RED 

That sucks man. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

WORD.  the weather here (Philippines) for example is very humid. it's really impractical to buy,collect, KEEP then store brand new shoes here. i've learned my lesson. with my cool grey IV's, black/chrome 2's, white/red XVII's and royal blue XVIII mids. SMH. so yeah, buy them and rock your shoes people!!!

THANKS RED 

That sucks man. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THANKS RED 

That sucks man. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THANKS RED 

Back
Top Bottom