The end of my 2k5 cool grey IV

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

I didn't know they released in 2005

It was actually 2004. September 25th to be exact.

That's correct, just checked my passport, it was in 2004, i was in Brooklyn and got them on the 24th, the day before official release date. I wore these shoes a lot, from the time i got them i wore them cause i really liked them so i rocked them a lot. I stored them in the open on a shoes rack with all my other sneakers but i hand't worn them in a while so they just sat there and i believe that's why they crumbled, the same kinda thing happened to me with my olympic retro but since the sole material was different in those, the entire sole just came off from the upper. All Jordan's with that soft sole will crumble if let unworn for too long, IVs, Vs, VI, VIII, IX.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

I didn't know they released in 2005

It was actually 2004. September 25th to be exact.

That's correct, just checked my passport, it was in 2004, i was in Brooklyn and got them on the 24th, the day before official release date. I wore these shoes a lot, from the time i got them i wore them cause i really liked them so i rocked them a lot. I stored them in the open on a shoes rack with all my other sneakers but i hand't worn them in a while so they just sat there and i believe that's why they crumbled, the same kinda thing happened to me with my olympic retro but since the sole material was different in those, the entire sole just came off from the upper. All Jordan's with that soft sole will crumble if let unworn for too long, IVs, Vs, VI, VIII, IX.

Cool Grey IVs on the court. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom