The era of NT TEAMS...is it dead?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by zube42

There's a few TLN members left, it kinda died away when kwaz got banned though,
When & why did he get banned? I remember the 'new members' thread we had every month, TLN recruited harder than some college basketball teams.

I never asked him why he got banned but I figure it was for posting an inappropriate picture of an actress/model. I'll ask him next time I catch him on FB.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

[h1]Team Your Not Smashing[/h1] [h3]From Niketalk forums wiki[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search
[table][tr][td]Team Your Not Smashing[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Founded:[/th] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Started by:[/th] [td]Domski[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Key Member(s):[/th] [td]Kicksflipadozen
Iwhohavenothing
DUB 253
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Forum(s):[/th] [td]General[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Slogan:[/th] [td]Various[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]# of Members:[/th] [td]Unknown, but many[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Team Your Not Smashing Was created by Nt Member Domski who created the team based on his off nt experiences using the phrase in his school. He proclaims one day he said this to one of his peers and it sort of became a lingo of his which he used on others who were of course "Not Smashing". In Lamen terms this means someone who is not having sexual intercourse or getting any play by the opposite sex. His constant use of the phrase became popularly used by his peers. Domski states even teachers were using the term at one point. Domski then created the team to express the fact that a lot of NTers are indeed "Not Smashing" nor getting by the opposite sex.I.e. The Friendzone

Gaining rapid growth the team became popular due to the funny catch phrases which its members put at the end of there sig which cleverly made the fact clearer some NTers just weren't smashing.

After few weeks of mass popularity and an assortment of signature's all over NT, rumors arose that TYNS was to be banned and all members who did not cease and desist its activity would be banned. This rumor came true a few days later when ADMIN's created a sticky which entailed the end of TYNS due to the fact that it "Offended and Belittled those who practice abstinence".

It is intersting to note that TYNS, or "Team Your Not Smashing" is grammatically incorrect. The correct phrase would be " Team 'You're not Smashing'"

The End of TYNS created a stir within the sticky and throughout NT. Some created commemorative R.I.P TYNS Sig's while Domski created an R.I.P TYNS PYP thread. The Sticky gained many pages of discussion of the subject and even resulted in banishments.

Team Your Not Smashing will be missed as one of the fastest growing and humorous team's on NT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ it being spelled wrong. I KNOW I spelled it right in the original sig.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

team raw gone run NT soon
nerd.gif

TEAM RAW

risk is only a game

TEAM RAW
catching something other then a ball is ok

TEAM RAW
return of the 70's

Moe STACKS ==

Known best for sigs ,sn's and avys Moe Stacks originally Krunkenstein(which was lost in a brutal flame war vs. The Bay Area) Months afterwards the moe stacks name came into play attracting attention to his self by showing off his avy and sig all the time he made many many nt'ers and some staff members upset he decided to use a picture of Jalen Rose as his avy one day and was charged with "Impersonating a mod" with Moe STACKS banned he decided to switch up and use his Stack Bauer name monthas afterward he asked JRose about Moe Stacks and ended up getting it back but he had to delete STACK Bauer To Tell the truth he might just be one of the Most Innovative NT'ers ever

Known Team affiliations- Team Kufi Smacka, TEAM GOONIES and The Joker Gang

On Monday August 13th at 9:46 pm he was banned and is responsible for the E-Murking of Uppercutted Horse.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom