****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

:lol: The most ridiculous responses in here are from the, "What is his father supposed to do" crowd.

As if THAT is the ONLY way a parent can support a child OLO
This. Their not the only prospects with fathers. It's moreso about him than the kids. Idk if he's pushing that big baller brand or trynna get a show or something, but he enjoys dancing all in the videos.

His dad SHOULD be his agent to be honest. Those agents out there don't know you from a can of paint and only come calling because they're vultures and banking on you needing a crutch since the transition to pros can be rough. You're just another name in the phone book to a agent and they tell you the same crap they tell the rest of their clients. If I went pro my father or brothers would be my agents without a doubt. Eff these suits, their good for nothing but connections.
no

I watch him shoot and I have no idea how that will translate in the NBA but he's athletic as all hell
this

all the mfs wit crazy "jumpshots" end up not really bein shooters in the league, his shot is actually wet tho so idk

its not too late to change his form tho, wade went from nothin to actually havin a dangerous shot

this

all the mfs wit crazy "jumpshots" end up not really bein shooters in the league, his shot is actually wet tho so idk

its not too late to change his form tho, wade went from nothin to actually havin a dangerous shot

Change his junper because its not attractive? Lololol they all cant be jesus shuttlesworrh bruh bruh

Kyle korver is one of the best shooters in the history of planet earth and his jumper makes me want to throw up in my mouth a lil

Actually it reminds me alot of Lonzos. Where the shooting arm is so perfect straight and the release is so long its almost like they could jus do away with the guide hand

Last edited:
:lol: where are you seeing this fam? Havent seen this since like 2004.

I don't know man, when I was going to university living in jane and finch near a high school, saw bunches of kids with this...

I don't live near a HS anymore so maybe things have changed.

I don't know man, when I was going to university living in jane and finch near a high school, saw bunches of kids with this...

I don't live near a HS anymore so maybe things have changed.

Well that makes sense then.

East end>west end

:lol:

this

Change his junper because its not attractive? Lololol they all cant be jesus shuttlesworrh bruh bruh

Kyle korver is one of the best shooters in the history of planet earth and his jumper makes me want to throw up in my mouth a lil

Actually it reminds me alot of Lonzos. Where the shooting arm is so perfect straight and the release is so long its almost like they could jus do away with the guide hand
the fact u even compared to two tell me all i need to know about your basketball mechanics iq, Korvers release is at least well above his head, zo dam near block his line of sight when he release

but nah i wasnt talkin about whether or not it looked good, his shot is probably easy to block by other mfs at that high level of ball

you notice how he never pull up right in somebody face like Fultz do? its not just because its a harder shot to make, his mechanics dont allow for it at all even at 6'7 he wont pull right in front of a 6'1 mf

laugh.gif
Pay attention to Lonzo Ball shoot a pull up mid range jumper

Please do........

Lonzo the real deal.

Hes the 4th best prospect in this class though

Markelle Fultz
Josh Jackson
Jonathan Isaac

In that order.

#TeamLavar. That ***** is HILARIOUS :rofl:

Last edited:
Go last night they were interviewing LaVar. And they said they talked to Kelvin Sampson, who was his coach for the one year he was at Washington State, and Sampson said that what Lavar lacked in size and talent, he made up with in heart on the court.

It was suppose to be a compliment, but you can tell LaVar's soul was burning when ole girl was saying "What you lacked in size and talent" :rofl:.

LaVar instantly took a shot and said he left WSU because they played too slow. :lol:

I don't really mind parents pushing their kids etc but this lavar dude looking goofy as hell. Son probably wants a reality tv show out of it, acting all extra

Also Lonzo is the only one with a real chance. Liangelo is overweight and slow and Melo is gonna find that those bad shots don't actually work when your playing real talent. Also he's frail as hell. Every small dude isn't steph curry

so much this

Lonzo been #2 on draft express for a few months now

DX isn't the end all b all

That doesn't mean that's how it's going to shake out

Many Scouts think Josh Jackson and Jon Isaac round out the top 3.

Lonzo could go 2...or go 5. Those guys, including Lonzo are in THAT range. No indictment on him.. just shows how DEEP this draft class is. Personally, I think he's the 4th best prospect behind those 3 guys.

Lonzo is the real deal though.

Back
Top Bottom