****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I can't even get over their names :lol:

Dad seems like one of those always extra douche types that can be annoying.

In the end it'll be the individual players deciding if they make it and thrive.

Gonna be exciting to see how lonzo pans out. Markelle is the real deal tho, that boy ready. Detroits own josh jackson too, I got ball being the 3rd best

I can't even get over their names :lol:

Dad seems like one of those always extra douche types that can be annoying.

In the end it'll be the individual players deciding if they make it and thrive.
If you consider becoming the president of HOA for the sole purpose of painting your house white while everyone else has peach or pink but won't allow them to paint their homes, then yes, he's a douche.

Gonna be exciting to see how lonzo pans out. Markelle is the real deal tho, that boy ready. Detroits own josh jackson too, I got ball being the 3rd best
lonzo did his thing against fultz

both are official
lol the couple times they match up its like the UofM and State rivalry 

UofM students hardly recognize the "rivalry" but state fans and students go crazy

Fultz dont give af about that goin toe to toe because they both supposed to be top prospects, but zo clearly care way more about it

jackson really from the city? i thought he grew up in rochester 

nobody really ****** wit fultz
Man if u from the metro area I say detroit. Same with James young.
lol its cool when u out of town because mfs dont know wtf u talkin about if u say "im from westland, eastpointe, grosse point park, south lyon, etc" 

but if u in town and sayin that and u clearly not i feel like people be tryna act like somethin they not

Yea u ain't going to Florida telling people u from troy or Sterling heights. That boy bout to cash them nba checks tho, u know athletes get a pass.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he said he was better than Steph right now correct?
He said he will be better than Steph Curry

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ays-his-son-will-be-better-than-stephen-curry

Then he doubled down on that by saying if they swapped places now Lonzo would definitely be better.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-saying-lonzo-ball-is-better-than-steph-curry

Stupid thing to say. If Lonzo Ball was on Davidson with no help he isn't leading them to an Elite 8 appearance.

Last edited:
Pops need to chill on he's better than this guy and that guy. Nothing wrong with confidence and build up your son but in this day and age if somebody don't live up to the hype the media loves to rip them apart.

Safe to say the mother ain't give the boys those names. :lol:

Pops need to chill on he's better than this guy and that guy. Nothing wrong with confidence and build up your son but in this day and age if somebody don't live up to the hype the media loves to rip them apart.

Safe to say the mother ain't give the boys those names. :lol:

Lonzo's unlces are named LaFrance, LaValle, LaRenzo and LaShon. :lol:

So yeah, you right, I doubt a white chick from the valley came up wit them names.

That was actually a dope interview :lol:

Shannon and him were on the same page. Shannon felt at home

I like LaVar answer to the Steph Curry question.

He is not saying it to convince anyone, he doesn't care if people disagree, he believes it and that is all that matters to him. If people have a difference of opinion, cool, but he rocking with his son no matter what.

I can respect that.

While I still disagree with his approach, that interview was a good listen. He seems like a decent guy as opposed to some of the other basketball dads out there, Kevin love and shabazz muhammads pops come to mind in that respect. He's just very confident in his sons.

In this day and age though the media is going to sensationalize everything he says and the sons are going to get unnecessary scrutiny because of the pops, that's the one beef I have.

U know after that interview I ain't mad at him but he need to chill with the steph slander. If he were saying Austin rivers or something ok but the 2 time mvp/nba champion without even playing a game yet u putting a target on his back. Saying he's better than steph is saying he's better than all the guys steph is better than.

steph is always an easy target for people. He's not even in the mvp conversation this year. The dad hasn't said anything about his son being better than harden, westbrook, or lebron.

Safe to say the mother ain't give the boys those names.
laugh.gif
Lonzo's unlces are named LaFrance, LaValle, LaRenzo and LaShon.
laugh.gif

So yeah, you right, I doubt a white chick from the valley came up wit them names.
lmao, he from the hood man, u know how them mfs love french names

he trippin tho, he kno his kids be like "chill yo wild *** out dad, u stay on tip bruh"

Last edited:
steph is always an easy target for people. He's not even in the mvp conversation this year. The dad hasn't said anything about his son being better than harden, westbrook, or lebron.

LaVar didn't target Steph.

The first time he made the comment, someone was telling him that people are comparing Lonzo to Steph Curry's game.

He even said the only reason people like to compare Lonzo to Steph, Jason Kidd, or Kendal Marshall is because they are all light skin.

Back
Top Bottom