****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

He actually had a triple double? Heard more about his 2/15 game than that.

Of course.

He plays bad it's "OMG he sucks, Lakers suck"

Get a triple dub "well, he still got flaws"

Y'all must not be on espn. They have clips of every little play he does. His triple double is all over the page also.

On the app I see:
Ball hits first shot
Ball gets his 10th assist
Ball gets triple double
Lavar says magic will pass the torch
Magic says lavar will fall back

Last edited:

Of course.

Y'all must not be on espn. They have clips of every little play he does. His triple double is all over the page also.

On the app I see:
Ball hits first shot
Ball gets triple double

Yup. He's getting the Lin / Tebow treatment, both the good and the bad that comes with it.

Of course.

On the app I see:
Ball hits first shot
Ball gets triple double

Nah, I'm not talking about ESPN I'm talking about on here.

this thread had a fairly even number of posts about his first and second summer league games.

unless you're talking about other threads?

I was at the game. It was like a home Lakers game, joint was lit. People went nuts for everything Zo did.

But Zo needs to be more aggressive. Me and everyone around me seem more concern with how poorly he shot the ball and his lack of aggression over his triple double. Dude seemed to rack up dem rebounds and assist easily.

BTW, LaMelo needs a hair cut. He was on court during a timeout for a shootout, he looking like Carlos Valderrama now.

Last edited:
When he was a lil kid with a mini fro it looked ok.

But he outchea dominating puberty. He about 6'4" now, he looks like a man, and the hair is drooping. Time to let Gelo trim dat

Last edited:
I was at the game. It was like a home Lakers game, joint was lit. People went nuts for everything Zo did.

But Zo needs to be more aggressive. Me and everyone around me seem more concern with how poorly he shot the ball and his lack of aggression over his triple double. Dude seemed to rack up dem rebounds and assist easily.
He played with more aggression in the 4th quarter last game
Did a dunk that DLo could never do in his lifetime at a summer league game :nthat:

He's gonna be good at the very least
Jason Kidd 2.0

Damb, I'm not a huge Football fan so I didn't know Odell got that bad :smh:

Never liked the highlights but Beckham at one time he had on of the freshest cut in the League.

Dudes be doing too much

Last edited:
I must be reading the wrong thread :smh:

this thread had a fairly even number of posts about his first and second summer league games.

unless you're talking about other threads?

Y'all know it's a Sports forum right? With a NBA thread. The Laker/Lonzo hate was skrong in there. :lol: Felt like the good ol days.

"good" for you. i get way too emotionally invested in my Lakers hate. nothing personal. i just can't wipe the annoying faces of fox/horry/Fisher from my memory.

Last edited:
People need to chill on this "lakers are back" talk. Black Mamba ain't walking through that door. Yall r about 2 years and 2 big additions away from being considered for anything.

Back
Top Bottom