****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

. Black Mamba ain't walking through that door. 
'bron tho 
nerd.gif

All jokes aside how are Lavar stanleys gonna spin this? You charge 500 for a performance basketball shoe and the signature player who the shoe was made for chose to wear a brand competitor in Nike. Ok so will lavar and co go back to the lab and tweak them so they are up to standard with most top end basketball shoes? So what happens to the 100 people that preordered these bricks? Are they being refunded? Will the shoes that are scheduled to be sent out in the Fall have the updated improvements or what?

We need answers

Last edited:
All jokes aside how are Lavar stanleys gonna spin this? You charge 500 for a performance basketball shoe and the signature player who the shoe was made for chose to wear a brand competitor in Nike. Ok so will lavar and co go back to the lab and tweak them so they are up to standard with most top end basketball shoes? So what happens to the 100 people that preordered these bricks? Are they being refunded? Will the shoes that are scheduled to be sent out in the Fall have the updated improvements or what?

We need answers
What is there to spin?

He doesn't have to answer to internet commentors 
laugh.gif

The paragraph you just typed will remain unanswered and he's gonna continue to cook in ZO2's, Kobes or FUBU's because like he said he can wear what he wants with no consequences

You don't find it concerning at all?. Lavar did this whole press tour about these shoes for zo only for zo to put on kobes? You don't see nothing wrong with that at all? Put the BBB color glasses down for once before you respond

You don't find it concerning at all?. Lavar did this whole press tour about these shoes for zo only for zo to put on kobes? You don't see nothing wrong with that at all? Put the BBB color glasses down for once before you respond

Why is it so alarming to you? He's not paid to sponsor his brand. He is his brand. Could be he was comparing the feel of both shoes? Doing research to improve his shoe?

Why is it so alarming to you? He's not paid to sponsor his brand. He is his brand. Could be he was comparing the feel of both shoes? Doing research to improve his shoe?
thats a ******** cop out and you know it....

****** play ball all day everyday...he could of done "research" then. 

Last edited:
thats a ******** cop out and you know it....
****** play ball all day everyday...he could of done "research" then. 

A cop out? I was proposing a reason for it. Remember I'm not Lonzo so all I can do is guess. I'm also not his spokesman so I can't cop out on his behalf. Whatever the case, it has you steaming apparently. Hit him up and see if he'll respond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom