****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

His shoes are a wear test sample, they are prototypes. Probably only has one of two of each color to wear; he been had his and they are having others wait until Nov. so they are obviously wear test sample of some sort of his feet. Like stated above, he is his own brand, so he can wear whatever he wants. We don't know his reasoning, so why assume. After bashing his play all summer league and teasing him for missing a game that so happened to be against Fox; he wanted to channel his inner Kobe maybe.

Just think. Bron has more Nike models than Kobe; and on the brink/verge of elimination in the finals this year; what shoes did he wear to practice/shoot around? Kobes.

Lonzo is breaking the mold that you HAVE to wear a brand. He has his own show but it's been shown that he likes other brands too. That's as simple as it gets.

i like it

hell you see all these nba players wearing **** we cant buy anyways and never wearing general releases of their shoe so why be mad at ball if hes wearing something else occassionally?

i like it

hell you see all these nba players wearing **** we cant buy anyways and never wearing general releases of their shoe so why be mad at ball if hes wearing something else occassionally?

exactly. Im not mad at it all.
Lavar a genius bro. Got Lonzo where he wanted him; watched the buzz grow, and stepped back.
now that's #ballcontrol

You don't find it concerning at all?. Lavar did this whole press tour about these shoes for zo only for zo to put on kobes? You don't see nothing wrong with that at all? Put the BBB color glasses down for once before you respond
its not like Lonzo is out here promoting some new technology that makes you a better player that only BBB shoes have.

Dad is a smart guy. Annoying at times but he knows exactly how to keep his son relevant aside from his basketball performance.

Michelle Beadles irrational hate for Lavar and Lonzo is very interesting.

Here she is saying she doesn't think Lonzo even knows what a bidding war is smh

aint son graduate with a 4.0 lol michelle needa stay in her lane

man **** this *****

hwypipo in the media getting way too slick out the mouth for my tastes. "i dont think he understood the question" ***** what?

IMG_8937.JPG

#Brand

Got damn how does that fool type everything in caps but his I's

Man said outlandish dunks tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom