****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Don't really like it, makes dude seem entitled/power tripping. I mean their AAU refs what does he expect? There's always gonna be suspect calls

Don't really like it, makes dude seem entitled/power tripping. I mean their AAU refs what does he expect? There's always gonna be suspect calls
It was odd especially since it was the playoffs and they were actually winning.

Stand with Lavar on this. Refs were on some bs smh.

He shouldn't have forfeited the game though. But I understand the lesson he sent on GP. It hurt the kids though since it was win or go home.....but the refs were all the way in the wrong. You shouldn't be forced to "play ball" when the odds are stacked against you. No matter the score. Here's why he was heated for reference.

Parents that aren't the Ball's may start going to other teams. Winning or losing, getting screwed or not, that's a part of life. Aau or lower level basketball is tough. Like beyond compare with officiating. You work through it and move on. The world is not out to get you. Refs just suck all around.

Only lavar can forfeit a game and come out ahead. All these other kids with scouts looking are getting screwed. Lavar is selfish yet winning. America is screwed. It's showing kids what 'really' matters and that's sad. He's worse than the kardashians as he had that younger male audience.

Can't consign with that video either.

Maan....I know you from the city. I done seen some of the greatest Mt. Royal coaches pull their teams from BNBL games for similar reasons lol.

This don't really phase me. Lavar should've let the kids get the dub....but I guess the integrity was more important than the "win"

Parents that aren't the Ball's may start going to other teams. Winning or losing, getting screwed or not, that's a part of life. Aau or lower level basketball is tough. Like beyond compare with officiating. You work through it and move on.

Only lavar can forfeit a game and come out ahead. All these other kids with scouts looking are getting screwed. Lavar is selfish yet winning. America is screwed. It's showing kids what 'really' matters and that's sad. He's worse than the kardashians as he had that younger male audience.

A Dad/coach quitting an AAU game is "worse than the kardashians" lol. Y'all kill me.

****** really are weird with forcing the Ball family Kardashian family parallels.

I can tell who hasn't been around AAU ball....

Just saying 9 other players on that court had UCLA among other coaches watching and your ego is too big to get them to play through that and earn some looks. That's crap if you are on the big ballers team. Selfish and drama inducing. Something the Kim k crew would do.

Maan....I know you from the city. I done seen some of the greatest Mt. Royal coaches pull their teams from BNBL games for similar reasons lol.

This don't really phase me. Lavar should've let the kids get the dub....but I guess the integrity was more important than the "win"

Meh... a quitter is a quitter imo. I don't care if other amateur coaches do the same.

It's amateur officiating and I don't see the pointers in the video being so bad that you have to walk off of a court with a 9 point lead.

As a college basketball coach; I've seen this countless times during summer leagues/AAU games. It happens A LOT. They are blowing it up for no reason.

My thing is, people saying all these negative things about him; but why are their kids' parents still allowing them to play for his team? He obviously must be doing something right.

Im not mad at Lavar, at all. #ballcontrol

Pulling his team was kinda lame imo. As if to say things arent going my way so ima quit, even if his team was winning the game.

Kinda like a kid thats losing in a video game and turns off/restarts the system.

Parents that aren't the Ball's may start going to other teams. Winning or losing, getting screwed or not, that's a part of life. Aau or lower level basketball is tough. Like beyond compare with officiating. You work through it and move on. The world is not out to get you. Refs just suck all around.

Once again, you doing too much with these reaches

Quitting like this happens in AAU.

This is one game out of the dozens they will play this summer.

LaVar is not only these kids coach, but their trainer. LaVar has been like his from the jump even before the cameras. People than send their kid to LaVar already know what is up, and most have positive things to say about dude.

Once again, you doing too much with these reaches

Quitting like this happens in AAU.

This is one game out of the dozens they will play this summer.

LaVar is not only these kids coach, but their trainer. LaVar has been like his from the jump even before the cameras. People than send their kid to LaVar already know what is up, and most have positive things to say about dude.

While all of this is true and I agree with most of what Lavar does, pulling your team when the officiating is trash ain't a good look. Everything should be a learning lesson and playing through adversity, especially when it comes from officiating helps build character. You still gotta go out and execute because **** ain't always gonna go your way, wether on the court or in life.

But the dude you quoted was over reaching... most of them kids ain't goin to UCLA or any other D1 school. They all also play for chino Hills and get plenty of looks from scouts.

Back
Top Bottom