****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Lamelo play again today? Immanuel Quickley is there (Baltimore :nthat: #2 PG in the nation for 2018)

I wanna see them go head up....cuz Quikley one of the players I think could really frustrate Melo.

Melo play at 2:40 today I think. Zion plays immanuel at 5:40

An "imperfect anarchist" is the best way i've heard Lavar described. I'm mostly with him but sometimes can't help but to :smh:

This dude reminds me of Joffrey Lannister.

Acting like a straight ***** pilulling his team out of games.

Lamelo is more popular than those dude's. He has social media, lavar and lonzo. Dude is a star, I called it mths ago tho, he's gonna be the one out of the 3, he also has the personality to be the star. Liangelo better be working, trynna get this chip off his shoulder, the forgotten member.

Someone said it in here before but the smart move for BB if they are serious is to have 'Gelo major in Business while he's there then when he graduates he can make meaningful, smart decisions for the brand.

Damn. Lavar "has an issue with women." According to espn now. I'm afraid to read the comments :lol:

Because that's what a business degree does lol.

I'm not saying that you if you obtain a business degree then you are automatically qualified to become a Chief Executive Officer. I am simply saying that at this current time they are shooting from the hip so 'Gelo taking a specialized curriculum could benefit the family so that he can pull his weight. Realistically - what are his other options? BBB Used Car Salesman?

I'm not saying that you if you obtain a business degree then you are automatically qualified to become a Chief Executive Officer. I am simply saying that at this current time they are shooting from the hip so 'Gelo taking a specialized curriculum could benefit the family so that he can pull his weight. Realistically - what are his other options? BBB Used Car Salesman?

No business major in UCLA b

No thats a horrible idea for LiAngelo, what he should do now is switch sports at UCLA to play on their football team, get ready to be a tight end

I'm got a huge Gelo believer. But if dude wants to chase his hoop dreams, he should. Dude hasn't improve much the last two years but dude looked like he had a lot of potential in his sophomore year. Injuries derailed his senior year too

If he wants to go the Seth Curry route and grind it to get to the league, I ain't gonna be mad at him

Last edited:
Lavar say something about Shaq before or is he being his usual cornball self seeking attention?

Back
Top Bottom