****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

509.gif

Ol master zik *** *****. You got it.

Reactions: God
What the hell is wrong with this dude.

He really caught feelings over dudes who are generally fans of the family just cracking a few light hearted jokes.

Geez. :lol:

not catching feelings at all. simply said it's wack/corny.
It's crazy how when I bring it up, its always "jokes" a lot of it is simply serious hate, ya'll just won't admit it.

not catching feelings at all. simply said it's wack/corny.
It's crazy how when I bring it up, its always "jokes" a lot of it is simply serious hate, ya'll just won't admit it.

Man....Step back a lil bit and look at yourself :lol:.

It really is just jokes

Pointing out that its unusual to eat steak with ranch is considered serious hate? We all watch and support the show and we just pointed out observations which includes the fact that probably none of us knows anyone that eats their steak with ranch so Gelo doing it is weird to us

****** would not survive growing up how I did with the jokes. It's damn near culture. Watching the show, the brothers kill each other worse than any fan ever did.

Regarding Melo...again...I don't know if he can really play or not. I've only seen him play an unorganized circus style of basketball. He also looks severely overmatched when up against other 4 and 5 star guards. I'll be keeping a close eye on his games against high caliber comp this season and what he does on the circuit and in camps next summer. This is junior year...when the stakes get high.

ahhh. just my opinion man. and that's fine.
roasting a dude for his steak dressing preference is corny to me.

Man... you're goin back and forth with fans/supporters of the family and show. It's no different than roasting your homie for doin something odd. Def not hate.

Regarding Melo...again...I don't know if he can really play or not. I've only seen him play an unorganized circus style of basketball. He also looks severely overmatched when up against other 4 and 5 star guards. I'll be keeping a close eye on his games against high caliber comp this season and what he does on the circuit and in camps next summer. This is junior year...when the stakes get high.

He didn't look severely outmatched against Oak Hill's Top 40 4 star D1 guards.

Watching a 15 year old hang 36pts on oak hills head is impressive. Melo can hang with anybody. Kid can play.

Gelo seems real uncomfortable in front of the cameras. Especially during that date with his gf. Interested to see how this season at UCLA pans out for him though.

Back
Top Bottom