****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

It would take 2 hours with traffic to go from Chino Hills to UCLA
That traffic at the 10 or 405 is no joke

The way ninjahood suckles from the scrote of trump and ruins any thread were trump's name is brought up just show his allegiance is pathetic.

We get it, but we don't care, man.

so stop summoning me in threads if you don't care, cuz apparently da way certain folks in my crack like a wedgie would demonstrate da contrary :lol: :smh:

Ninja stays in threads concerning Black folk. This thread, the Kaepernick thread, every race thread etc. For someone who hates talking about race he sure can't stay out of threads that discuss Black issues.

so stop summoning me in threads if you don't care, cuz apparently da way certain folks in my crack like a wedgie would demonstrate da contrary :lol: :smh:

Nobody mentioned you in here. You came here to say, "look at my pappy trump, he's so great."

stating da obvious ≠ playing da victim.

cats be having my whole *** in their mouth...be 3am sometimes too, like fam brush ur teeth & go to bed b, u want a autograph or something? :lol:
man you didn't have to respond to deuce king's little shot in this thread, and deuce king didn't have to bait you into responding
but like i said, if you got a problem like that, take it to the dms
because nobody wants to hear that noise in a BBB thread

Back
Top Bottom