****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The point is that you ruining every thread with your heil trump rhetoric

you're referencing Nazi propaganda, but im da one ruining threads :lol: yo duke go sit down & take a powder b.

besides Trump & Lavar are tangled in a verbal scrum, its not my fault Lavar got other men handling business( Da damn president bailing his son out) he should've took care of as a father behind closed doors.

Lavar on CNN wit chris =

pnkCkXE.gif

you're referencing Nazi propaganda, but im da one ruining threads :lol: yo duke go sit down & take a powder b.

besides Trump & Lavar are tangled in a verbal scrum, its not my fault Lavar got other men handling business( Da damn president bailing his son out) he should've took care of as a father behind closed doors.

Lavar on CNN wit chris =

pnkCkXE.gif
If you been paying attention, the kids already got bailed out before trump “intervened” and it wouldn’t have made a difference. But of course, Trump wanted to get thanked to make himself look good, even though Lavar already knew his son was gonna be free and said that they were already chillin at the hotel by the time Trump told the President of China to help out.

So....why does Lavar need to be forced to thank the president on something that he had no real influence on? Did he himself get arrested for shoplifting? Did he personally ask Trump to help him out?

Lavar owes nothing to Trump and CNN. He did owe a couple thanks to China, which he did give to President Xi. If you thought he was just circling around the talks, you should check the interview again. Cuomo was doing the dodging and deflecting and trying to steer the subject for the most part to the point where Lavar decided to flip the game on Cuomo.

It's not odd at all if you have a rent controlled apt in cities like SF and NYC etc., Landlord would gladly pay 6 figures to clear up certain units of property they have in those cities. Ninja isn't a fool and knows he has a goldmine in his hands

Lmao

Did anyone really think Trump was the reason those dudes are back here? Once I heard the Alibaba cat was involved, I knew they’d be good to go. Plus UCLA officials were over there pulling strings too?

Trump just wants the glory so he can say he helped some black kids out.

It's not odd at all if you have a rent controlled apt in cities like SF and NYC etc., Landlord would gladly pay 6 figures to clear up certain units of property they have in those cities. Ninja isn't a fool and knows he has a goldmine in his hands
What size underwear does ninja wear?

Back
Top Bottom