****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

So....why does Lavar need to be forced to thank the president on something that he had no real influence on?

u freestylin b, every news wire attributed Trump's intervention as integral to their return. story would've died after Gelo had that conciliatory press conference, but noooo Lavar had to show he had control of a situation that was outta his control and frankly outta his jurisdiction of influence.

u freestylin b, every news wire attributed Trump's intervention as integral to their return. story would've died after Gelo had that conciliatory press conference, but noooo Lavar had to show he had control of a situation that was outta his control and frankly outta his jurisdiction of influence.
Had to show? Brah some dude from the media asked him a question and he gave him a straight answer where he said Trump didn’t do much and sees no reason why he has to thank Trump.

Then they took the sound bite and made it seem like Lavar hated Trump and was ungrateful blah blah blah.

It was all just a ratings ploy by the media and Lavar was smart enough to get a CNN interview based off the “notoriety” and was able to troll the news station and plug in his brand while saying the same **** he’s been saying for days.

Your interpretation of the situation isn’t even correct anyway, they weren’t going to get jail time and just had to stay at the hotel for 10 days and were free to leave after. Trump just expedited the process for the kids to leave even quicker.

So like what Lavar said, why should he say thank you? Nothing bad was gonna happen even without his late “intervention”.

This is some definitive bat**** Trump supporter stuff.
DPMwm5VUQAA22lC.jpg

Had to show? Brah some dude from the media asked him a question and he gave him a straight answer where he said Trump didn’t do much and sees no reason why he has to thank Trump.

Then they took the sound bite and made it seem like Lavar hated Trump and was ungrateful blah blah blah.

It was all just a ratings ploy by the media and Lavar was smart enough to get a CNN interview based off the “notoriety” and was able to troll the news station and plug in his brand while saying the same **** he’s been saying for days.

Your interpretation of the situation isn’t even correct anyway, they weren’t going to get jail time and just had to stay at the hotel for 10 days and were free to leave after. Trump just expedited the process for the kids to leave even quicker.

So like what Lavar said, why should he say thank you? Nothing bad was gonna happen even without his late “intervention”.

Ninja wants trump to be some kind of savior so damn bad.

This is definitely some white people ****. :lol:

Who gets these 2 cats confused??? Reading Rainbow is legendary. Then again, I’d imagine a lot of folks calling Levar LaVar don’t read much outside of Facebook feeds and Twitter threads.

Bruhhhhhhh that **** legit brought me suchhhhhh satisfaction!!!!! That cat is the perfect representation of his base...he lives in EVERY single one of them and their pettiness and stupidity, I AM DYING.

I wouldnt support neither lavar or trump in this scenario. After listening to lavar in the cnn interview, dude is just like trump imo.

...but for trump to keep bringing it up is just absurd. Although i feel like hes trying to distract us from the whole sex assault cases.

Yup Lavar Ball is a racist with a long history of oppressing white people. He’s exactly like Trump! Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom