****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

LaMelo is the "superstar" of the three. Not in talent (TBD), but in star power.

Wouldn't be in Lavar's playbook to let UCLA/NCAA capitalize off of it. Liangelo is there because: there's no alternative. He's not an NBA caliber prospect.

However, the funny irony in this China saga is that...if this was just the other 2 guys and not Liangelo...this wouldn't even be HALFWAY as big of a story as it now. Annnnd we only care or even know who Liangelo is because of...

171120231106-lavar-ball-11-20-large-169.jpg

What Lonzo say?

Lacing up Under Armour's that he'd be forced to wear at UCLA instead of Melo Ball 1s sounds alot like slavin for free to me.

What else would he do though? Go overseas for a year or two or banking that the G-League will be set up by then?

What else would he do though? Go overseas for a year or two or banking that the G-League will be set up by then?

He graduates in 2019. Meaning he won't be NBA draft eligible until 2020 (if the current rules hold up). Both of your scenarios are possible. My money says Melo Ball will be in the Chinese Basketball Association after he gradates.

He'd be following the Brandon Jennings and Emmanuel Mudiay path. Except with his own shoe and about 100x the attention and hype.

you're conflating what be did to Haitians on da boarder to what life under a typical dictator is with everyone.

Bro, how was he NOT a dictator? He had absolute power over DR for 30 years and had to be assasinated in order to be overthrown....didn't he forced Dominican Households to hang his photo on the wall? Then he massacred 20k Haitians because a few stole caddle at the border...but I guess these are not things dictators do.

He compared him to Trujillo and Pablo Escobar, but it’s ok because he’s saving on gas money :rofl:

I'm convinced my dude lives in an alternate reality....his devotion to Trump goes beyond anything....I've spoken to Trump supporters who at least can come to terms that he's said and done some foul **** but I don't think Ninja has ever even agreed to that....he has justified even the pettiest of things Trump has done....wild.

He gonna be wilding on Vlad TV in 15 years when he know he about to go and lets it all out

Look at this pos

'But but he's not racist'

See why is simple to assume you are a racist PoS if today you still stand by him...what an absolute clown, Lavar needs to apply more pressure, push him to the limit, to where he will be dropping N bombs on Twitter, so we have an absolute clear distinction of the type of racism we are dealing with...since somehow some individuals still wanna stand by him....I legit might vomit if I ever come near this filth

did you not read what i said? you arguing with urself at this point. :lol:

here's what you said.

here's what im taking about...

Trujillo had his soldiers apply to determine whether or not those living on the border were native Afro-Dominicans or immigrant Afro-Haitians. Dominican soldiers would hold up a sprig of parsley to someone and ask what it was. How the person pronounced the Spanish word for parsley (perejil) determined their fate. The Haitian languages, French and Haitian Creole, pronounce the r as a uvular approximant or a voiced velar fricative, respectively so their speakers can have difficulty pronouncing the alveolar tap or the alveolar trill of Spanish, the language of the Dominican Republic. Also, only Spanish but not French or Haitian Creole pronounces the j as the voiceless velar fricative. If they could pronounce it the Spanish way the soldiers considered them Dominican and let them live, but if they pronounced it the French or Creole way they considered them Haitian and executed them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre

still a ruthless dictator overall, but his wrath was aimed at da Haitians.

Ok so we agree he was a dictator, my fault for misinterpreting what you said....and yes his wrath was mainly geared towards Haitians, but he was a racist above all, so while he didn't massacre Dominicans, I'm sure black Dominicans didn't fare well under him.

We still sitting here comparing Trump to the likes of Pablo and Trujillo tho...that gotta account for something don't you think.

It's always funny to me how some white people always push this "ungrateful" BS at black people. This situation. Athletes speaking up about racism are ungrateful.

The hell should they be grateful to you for? :lol:

It's always funny to me how some white people always push this "ungrateful" BS at black people. This situation. Athletes speaking up about racism are ungrateful.

The hell should they be grateful to you for? :lol:

If anything it should be the white owners who should be grateful for the athletic abilities of black athletes, this has made them milliooonsss....if a player is rich, the owner of the team he plays for, is richer 10xs over.

IMG_2136.JPG
Trying to have a discussion with trump apologists is seriously pointless...Dude black too :frown:

you doing too much b, saw his reply...

son gave u da ol'

212733nfb1tuey.gif

:lol:

Yet he's the one taking the time out his day to continuously post in my page...lmao there is a reason why I just glance over every Trump sympathizer on my feed and never comment on their MAGA posts...but they sure love to come and defend their papi.

ksteezy ksteezy that dude on your FB actually posted "but what if Obama demanded an apology?!" :rofl: :rofl:

Yes , what if ex president Obama stayed up until 3 in the morning and got on twitter to demand an apology and called some guy an "ungrateful fool". Yes what if that happened :lol: seriously can't believe that dude is on your page typing paragraphs and calling you and others "delusional trump haters". What a world we live in man. What a world

I don't have a problem with his low FG percentage but mans gotta figure out how to limit his air balls. Sometimes dude misses the backboard by 3 feet :lol:
The missed layups is what kills me. He doesn't have confidence scoring right now. He's making great passes and getting the team easy baskets though. His defense and rebounding been good too.

Back
Top Bottom