****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

ksteezy ksteezy that dude on your FB actually posted "but what if Obama demanded an apology?!" :rofl: :rofl:

Yes , what if ex president Obama stayed up until 3 in the morning and got on twitter to demand an apology and called some guy an "ungrateful fool". Yes what if that happened :lol: seriously can't believe that dude is on your page typing paragraphs and calling you and others "delusional trump haters". What a world we live in man. What a world
What’s crazy to me is how these same people that call many of us Trump haters and tell us “he deserves our respect!” and “he’s your president! If you don’t like it, then leave!”, are some of the same people that were crying themselves to sleep while Obama was in office. Calling him and his whole family monkeys and baboons and telling them to go back to the zoo. But we’re the delusional ones :rolleyes

So how do I support LaVar Ball without having to buy his ugly snd expensive shirts or other clothes...was about to buy a shirt out of support but $50+ for something that should be in TJ Maxx is too much. I want BBB to succeed but damn

So how do I support LaVar Ball without having to buy his ugly snd expensive shirts or other clothes...was about to buy a shirt out of support but $50+ for something that should be in TJ Maxx is too much. I want BBB to succeed but damn

You want to support his brand and see it succeed but you think his apparel is ugly and expensive?

View attachment 2009399

Attachments

• 492A5348-0617-43CB-8911-BD70072E48E0.gif
    492A5348-0617-43CB-8911-BD70072E48E0.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
If Times is smart at this troll game, they would 100% give person of the year to Lavar...

THAT **** WOULD BE COMEDY AND SEND THE CLOWN INNA TANTRUM :lol:

What’s crazy to me is how these same people that call many of us Trump haters and tell us “he deserves our respect!” and “he’s your president! If you don’t like it, then leave!”, are some of the same people that were crying themselves to sleep while Obama was in office. Calling him and his whole family monkeys and baboons and telling them to go back to the zoo. But we’re the delusional ones :rolleyes

Exactly! **** every single one of those bastards that say that hypocritical crap. They should be eradicated from the planet.

Wow this really turned into a Trump thread, derails are trash.

Anyway Lavar couldn't wait another year, gotta strike the iron while its hot.

Did the original run ship yet, wasnt it supposed to be around thanksgiving? Didnt someone in here order a pair? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom