****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

and that automatically makes him more altruistic? :lol:

Pablo Escobar was a real tyrannical drug boss, da fact that you somehow think is morally superior to your "comic book villian" interpretation of Donald Trump is laughable. :lol:

i might as well say Trujillo was stupendous cuz he was chummy with my Grandfather and raced Willie Jeeps for da locals entertainment :lol:

Trujillo was nothing short of a dictator that wanted the genocide of black Dominicans :rofl:

i ask you one more time, when has Trump thrown a penny your way b?

I'm not even sure why you felt the need to bring up Pablo like I parade around NT swinging from Pablo's nutsack...lol

Just look at the names you are bringing up to compare Trump to, Pablo Escobar and ***** Trujillo...lmaooooooo these are the quality of men that Donald Trump aligns with, let's throw Hitler in the mix aswell.

u spelled Haitians wrong.

Mostly Haitians, but you are naive to think black Dominicans didn't suffer under him the same...he was as racist as they come and wanted to racially cleanse the island of its blackness...Haitian or Dominican, if their skin was black he didn't want them....cut the bull**** b.

he sure saving me money at da pump.
Really? That's it? Do you not have a 401k dawg?
Idk enough about this stuff to know if Trump is a key reason why but I do my 401k has gone through the roof this past year.
But at the end of the day it's still **** Trump

aye deuce, your act is old & tired, you been hanging on Hov's jewels so long you seem to think opulent arrogance is gonna rub off on you like some sort of venereal wart :lol: , new flash b..da camel washed and so is ur faux NT facsimile avatar of condescension.

and you beeeeeeen as quiet as a church mouse pissing on a cotton ball da second Trump got elected after you basically bet your *** Hillary was gonna win, I think its pretty hilarious myself...out here lookin flabby & sick like 10 dollar hov tickets :lol:

furthermore, i happen to like my cribs, landlord routinely offers 6 figures for us to bounce and we don't cuz we know we good, besides ill take wherever i live over da nowhere'sville town u current take up space in.

It's not odd at all if you have a rent controlled apt in cities like SF and NYC etc., Landlord would gladly pay 6 figures to clear up certain units of property they have in those cities. Ninja isn't a fool and knows he has a goldmine in his hands

The man is saying “six figures”. Clearly it’s hust over $100K which is not a lot of money in Manhattan. Good luck using that to by something decent in the city.

he sure saving me money at da pump.

The President of The United States is a white supremacist but oil prices are low, not because of anything he’s really done, so it’s okay.....this what we’ve become?

Really? That's it? Do you not have a 401k dawg?
Idk enough about this stuff to know if Trump is a key reason why but I do my 401k has gone through the roof this past year.

that too. Be clear, many Americans practice objectivism and appreciate Trump's economic policies.

I hope UCLA is still recruiting 2019 guard prospects...because I'm about 90% certain LaMelo won't step foot on that campus. Or any other campus for that matter.

I hope UCLA is still recruiting 2019 guard prospects...because I'm about 90% certain LaMelo won't step foot on that campus. Or any other campus for that matter.

Why? I've only halfway been paying attention to the Ball saga.

He compared him to Trujillo and Pablo Escobar, but it’s ok because he’s saving on gas money :rofl:

Why? I've only halfway been paying attention to the Ball saga.

LaMelo is the "superstar" of the three. Not in talent (TBD), but in star power.

Wouldn't be in Lavar's playbook to let UCLA/NCAA capitalize off of it. Liangelo is there because: there's no alternative. He's not an NBA caliber prospect.

However, the funny irony in this China saga is that...if this was just the other 2 guys and not Liangelo...this wouldn't even be HALFWAY as big of a story as it now. Annnnd we only care or even know who Liangelo is because of...

171120231106-lavar-ball-11-20-large-169.jpg

What Lonzo say?

"Only one year I was done with the Bruins / Slavin' for free, I was offered to move it / Millions of dollars, I took it, I'm human / I'm taking that case, I don't care if I lose it."

Lacing up Under Armour's that he'd be forced to wear at UCLA instead of Melo Ball 1s sounds alot like slavin for free to me.

He compared him to Trujillo and Pablo Escobar, but it’s ok because he’s saving on gas money :rofl:

lets recap....

:rofl:you may, I sure as hell don't look up to Rich charismatic scumbags that would never put money in my pockets and would exploit me.

Pablo was a scumbag drug dealer, no doubt about it, but even HE did more selfless **** for his people than Trump EVER will or has...so up until he started blowing up planes, he earned his praise from the poor

keep up PatRiley PatRiley :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom