****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

:lol: this retcon of history has been told only since he ran as a republican.

im waiting on Mark Cuban to finally run so ya can paint him with that same revisionist history brush.

You know you full of it, everyone in NY been known Trump is a bigot, he has always denied housing to people of color, opposed rent control, wanted the death sentence for the wrongfully accused teens from Central Park...he's been sued for sexual misconduct way before he ran, he's been known to bully smaller contractors and not paying them the money he owes, he's even ripped off students of his university, Trump BEEN a POS long ago.

We really gonna hold the POTUS to the same standards as Lavar Ball tho? Lavar can afford to be as ignorant and egotistical and petty as he wishes without his actions affecting any of us in the least, DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?

You know you full of it, everyone in NY been known Trump is a bigot,

lies, Trump was out here da tabloid/page six king rubbing shoulders with everyone.

tabloids-lede-tilt.jpg

you just young and dunno any better.

this "comic book villian" incarceration of Trump is only as old as that escalator walk down to declare his candidacy.

I'm older than you b, both in age and maturity

:lol: @ "young and dunno any better"

Just think of how many times the clown been sued for discrimination and sexual harassment alone :lol:

Making it sound like NY admired Trump before his election...dude has always been a scumbag

how does Trump being petty to Lavar on twitter effect you? :emoji_eyes:

Who said THAT in specific affects us?...is just an example of his immaturity, which in other instances can affect us, since he treats Lavar with the same level of respect as he does other world leaders.

Who said THAT in specific affects us?...is just an example of his immaturity, which in other instances can affect us

extrapolation at best, Clinton was digging broads out wit Cigars...did that reflect poorly on other aspects of his job as POTUS? :nerd:

extrapolation at best, Clinton was digging broads out wit Cigars...did that reflect poorly on other aspects of his job as POTUS? :nerd:

Of course, the whataboutism had to come into play...

WHO GIVES A FLYING ***** ABOUT THE CLINTONS B!! That man hasn't been POTUS in like 2 decades

Pablo was a scumbag drug dealer, no doubt about it, but even HE did more selfless **** for his people than Trump EVER will or has...so up until he started blowing up planes, he earned his praise from the poor...what a **** example.

no sure if cereal or fanata sea...

Of course you will claim to know more about my people and my country than I would, newsflash kiddo I was born in colombia and lived through Pablo and experienced first hand this man coming to our poor neighborhoods and building parks, schools and flat out making it rain on folks...when has your papi done that for you?

ILL WAIT.

By the way just because I'm Colombian doesn't mean I admire Pablo, he was still a murderous drug dealer...but even that cat had more decency and love for the poor than Trump has ever shown..that's something ain't it...lol

I was born in colombia and lived through Pablo and experienced first hand this man coming to our poor neighborhoods and building parks, schools and flat out making it rain on folks..

and that automatically makes him more altruistic? :lol:

Pablo Escobar was a real tyrannical drug boss, da fact that you somehow think is morally superior to your "comic book villian" interpretation of Donald Trump is laughable. :lol:

i might as well say Trujillo was stupendous cuz he was chummy with my Grandfather and raced Willie Jeeps for da locals entertainment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom