****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

He's 6-4 and built more like a PF. He was lucky to have even been granted a scholarship.

let's just hope Lonzo doesnt fizzle out in a year or two and then there is no marketability for ANY of the balls.

The Pro athlete cycle is a wicked cruel game. One second you are the 'it' player, then a couple months later, no one cares about you. I give it another year before there is another father that tries to emulate the Ball's and get all the air time and endorsements. That UCLA education was the only thing guaranteed to help that family and now thats lost.

He's 6-4 and built more like a PF. He was lucky to have even been granted a scholarship.

let's just hope Lonzo doesnt fizzle out in a year or two and then there is no marketability for ANY of the balls.

The Pro athlete cycle is a wicked cruel game. One second you are the 'it' player, then a couple months later, no one cares about you. I give it another year before there is another father that tries to emulate the Ball's and get all the air time and endorsements. That UCLA education was the only thing guaranteed to help that family and now thats lost.

Bruh.. where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Any chance Gelo gets a summer league invite? He definitely isn't on any draft boards and I don't think any team will waste a late pick on him.

^ is he worth the circus act? Lonzo was. Not sure the other ones are. The ball name has no real weight. Which is sad for the kids. I'm hopeful papa ball has a grand vision that pays out. These kids don't deseeve what is happening to them in a grander scheme of things.

Any chance Gelo gets a summer league invite? He definitely isn't on any draft boards and I don't think any team will waste a late pick on him.

Gelo's best shot would've been to stay for 4 years....suck up da suspension...

He was never even close to a pro prospect. China ironically was his best bet.

Lamelo is special though. Kid is a bonehead and immature...but more talented than Zo and has real potential.

Gelo's best shot would've been to stay for 4 years....suck up da suspension...
I agree but sounds like Lavar has some plan to get Gelo a personal bball trainer and prep him for next years draft. It sounds ridiculous as Gelo is on no draft boards and it seems even an invite to summer league is a long shot. He might have to try his hand with international leagues or G league, this could really backfire on Lavar.

Bruh.. where do you guys come up with this stuff?
Which part? Their family is a current story now. But you have to get beyond that and protect your own assets. Unless lonzo turns around this or.next season , no one cares about the others. Now that they aren't in any established college or high school , he's truly taking things on his own terms. How can you not see that as risky as hell?

I love his view on shoe deaLs. liangelo is due for one after skipping out on UCLA. People love that type of story. But it's risky. And he's been playing with fire for almost 6 months now. The younger kids has a.deal in HS already. Which college wants him though?

The next biggest thing is due by the next draft. You're old news Ball's. Unless lonzo can turn his NBA season around. Truth hurts.

Summer League? Based off of what? LOLOLOLOL If anything nepotism landed him a spot at UCLA.

Who's gonna waste a roster spot on him? The circus surrounding Lonzo (because of his dad, of course) is worth it because there's potential. This bamma the Roger Clinton of the family. You think the headache is gonna be worth it dealing with Lavar, the immaturity questions, and just being in the shadow of his two MUCH more talented brothers?

His best bet is to post up (no pun) where the Kardashian's hang out and try to latch on with that family.

It's time for one of them to man up and tell pips to fall back. ***** wouldn't be ruining my **** f that, them grown men.

Back
Top Bottom