****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Yeah this fairy tale sounds nice but that ain't America.
Fairy tale where people are murderer because they are gay, not the “right” religion, or because they have? Right.

My older cousin was murdered over a girl. Had nothing to do with racism. Black on black crime right there.
I have classmates that were murdered over drugs.
That’s a fairy tale because it’s not racism.

Fairy tale where people are murderer because they are gay, not the “right” religion, or because they have? Right.

My older cousin was murdered over a girl. Had nothing to do with racism. Black on black crime right there.
Huh?? What does that have to do with anything? Most crime is intraracial.

Man please. This is not even for this thread but do you know how many black men have been killed cuz they're black in America? The racism in the prison, court system, school system, jobs.

Anybody still sitting back saying "hey guys everything is not about race" after everything we've seen the last few years is real funny style.

Anecdotal evidence is never dispositive to disprove racism, my guy. That's no different than a white person saying that they can't be racist because they have a black friend. Sorry for you loss, though.

Systemically inequalities based upon race affect so many parts of day to day life for black people. Just because you choose "not to look at it that way" or ignore it doesn't take away from it.

***** mad at Lavar cause he not conforming one bit...and doing it BIG.

My man walk around with sweats, Flip flops....unapologetically a black man from south central....and there is not a damn thing they can do to stop his momentum (he gotta move better with Melo & Gelo though).

They better pray Lonzo don’t figure it out...Cuz if he do...They going be big mad. Pop your **** Var!

Anecdotal evidence is never dispositive to disprove racism, my guy. That's no different than a white person saying that they can't be racist because they have a black friend. Sorry for you loss, though.

Systemically inequalities based upon race affect so many parts of day to day life for black people. Just because you choose "not to look at it that way" or ignore it doesn't take away from it.
That’s just your opinion just like I have my own. It’s pretty simple.

They killed Bron and Gloria for the hummer....after it was clear he was going to the league and it was a loan.

lmao! a whole 10 mins of people saying its a bad decision and this and that....short term vision
where LeBron at now & where they at? HMMMMMMMMM

Lonzo and his broke jumper crashing the whole wave right now. Short of the other 2 turning Lithuania upside down, the leagues not falling for the lavar finesse again. Zo, you had one job...

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom