****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Lonzo and his broke jumper crashing the whole wave right now. Short of the other 2 turning Lithuania upside down, the leagues not falling for the lavar finesse again. Zo, you had one job...
Lonzo has been very good tho aside from his shooting.
Assist to turn over ration has been great
Leads all PGs in blocked shots
Assists and rebounds and been around 7
A triple double average could be a realistic year 2 goal.

I’m pretty sure the hummer issue was due to his amateur status being in question. Like his high school career would have ended prematurely.

I think it's unfair to call Lonzo (or any rookie in general) a bust based on 3 months of being in the NBA :lol: I mean, I can think of so many examples off the top of my head of current good players that were mediocre-average for 1-3 years, let alone months.

Even Curry, one of the best players in the NBA over the past 5-6 years, was called a bust for his turnovers and injuries. Give them some time to settle in and adapt

I like Barkley but he’s been going hard after Lavar for a min now. We get it. You don’t like him :lol:

Lonzo and his broke jumper crashing the whole wave right now. Short of the other 2 turning Lithuania upside down, the leagues not falling for the lavar finesse again. Zo, you had one job...

Enh....Zo is doing fine. Obviously aspects of his game need work, but he’s a pretty good rookie. Homie had the Garden buzzing the other night.

That's because them boys not used to talking, what u expect. Lavar does all the talking, all the move making, decision making, they just play basketball. Gelo just plain stupid, dude should never interview with anyone. That's why it's important for him to let them boys be men cuz he can't hold they hands they whole lives. Lavar brother seem like a smart dude tho. Lavar like the Birdman of the team, want all the attention and get all the credit but they got a nice lil family/team thing going on.

Glad he called out Shaq cornball ***......
Shaq been a lame just always surrounded by people who kiss his *** and ********.

True dat. Moms used to handle all my stuff and took me a while to find my voice and gumption to speak for myself.
Especially now they need to get some media training

Back
Top Bottom