****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Shaq is definitely lame and a cornball but why the hell would he be jealous of lavar ball??? How is Lavar Ball calling someone worth over 200 million a worker. Lavar can say anything and people will eat it up :smh:

Lavar better hope lonzo picks it up.
well shaq was a worker
someone else signed his checks

Former CEO of Microsoft and Owner of the Clippers had to be one of the worst possible options to use in this scenario.

I know he's an outlier example of an employee and I understand that Ballmer owned tons of stock in the Microsoft but the point still stands. Ballmer is an outlier of an employee the way that Shaq is an outlier of an employee. Some "workers" who have their checks signed by others make alot more money than "owners." LOL @ Lavar trying to act superior to Shaq by calling him a "worker." Dude is OD. Not to mention Shaq owns many businesses of his own.

Last edited:
We all know that Shaq is wealthier and more established than Lavar and BBB. Shaq-Lavar is akin to Mayweather-McGregor. Lavar is McGregor in the sense that he's not even supposed to be where is is given his son's actual talent. At the end of the day he still won relative to where he was.

We all know that Shaq is wealthier and more established than Lavar and BBB. Shaq-Lavar is akin to Mayweather-McGregor. Lavar is McGregor in the sense that he's not even supposed to be where is is given his son's actual talent. At the end of the day he still won relative to where he was.
Ehh I don’t really get the Mayweather-McGregor comparison. Those 2 guys are more alike than people think. Both are talented fighters in their sport and McGregor is taking the same exact path Floyd took when he was Conor’s age. Which is standing up to the promoter and taking ownership over your career and fight for what you believe you’re worth. Floyd said screw Top Rank and left Bob Arum. Conor is doing the same thing with strong arming Dana and the UFC and refuses to fight for pennies like the whole roster does. Look how that is working out for him. He might not even ever fight in the octagon again.

But back to LaVar, he’s just trying to get rich off managing his kids little fame and promoting BBB as much as he can. He needs to realize he’s a manager and not the entertainer

20171215_074724.png

Back
Top Bottom