****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Yeah like I said i missed his last few stints in the league, but he looks decent out here in these other joints. More washed dudes still getting nba checks.

He wasn't that bad with the Pelicans. Maybe you wasn't watching enough of his games

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 12.59.34 AM.png

did YOU watch enough games?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: God
Nate Robinson - he was still aight when he was with the nuggets but he had torn his ACL.
While he did return the next season, he wasn’t the same player and didn’t have the same impact afterwards.

He’s defintiely all healed up now but his last statistics, age and height have been used against him. He should at least get a try out which he hasn’t been offered if I remember correctly. He campaigned for one for a minute.

Nate Robinson - he was still aight when he was with the nuggets but he had torn his ACL.
While he did return the next season, he wasn’t the same player and didn’t have the same impact afterwards.

He’s defintiely all healed up now but his last statistics, age and height have been used against him. He should at least get a try out which he hasn’t been offered if I remember correctly. He campaigned for one for a minute.

He also tried out to be a kick returner in the NFL.

He also tried out to be a kick returner in the NFL.
Yep. I thought he was trying out as a corner tho.
He was trying anything to get into the NFL. Can’t blame him tho. I’d do the same.

Yep. I thought he was trying out as a corner tho.
He was trying anything to get into the NFL. Can’t blame him tho. I’d do the same.

Maybe it was corner, but I could’ve sworn it was special teams.

Well he was a corner at college until he stopped to fully focus on basketball. He was solid but a bit undersized as well.

Shannon smarter than that. He judging him by the unrealistic words of Lavar. Only part of Lonzo's game that needs to get better is his shot. His passing, rebounding and defense are great for a 20 year old rookie.

Shannon smarter than that. He judging him by the unrealistic words of Lavar. Only part of Lonzo's game that needs to get better is his shot. His passing, rebounding and defense are great for a 20 year old rookie.

tbf, he needs to work on this shot as well finishing at the basket and improving this body.

Honestly Gelo should just stay across the water and average 30 in that trash *** league and be the Lithuanian Starbury. Get a statue built and be the most famous person in the country.

Dudes keep talking, "but but but he dropped 72 in Lithuania"

Seriously, I doubt anyone in the NBA is impressed by that.

Back
Top Bottom