****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

y'all see sales of most of these big name proven stars? minus Lebron, most aren't exactly doing great for how much they're getting paid.
Word. New Currys were a major flop.

Selling your own line is hard if you ain't the [emoji]128016[/emoji], Lebby, or Mamba.

Kobe sales have flopped but Nike most likely aint paying him the $$$ they were during his playing days and when he was selling well

Nike and Jordan needed each other. It was a perfedct match and I highly doubt Mike regrets never starting yellow eyed brand. Only person I can see honestly that could've cut the middle man out it kanye :lol:. Son so influential I'm fashion, he could've put the yeezys out as their own thing and it would've still sold like hit cakes. But then again he doesn't have the money nor resources to keep up with the demand and all the cost.

y'all see sales of most of these big name proven stars? minus Lebron, most aren't exactly doing great for how much they're getting paid.
Word. New Currys were a major flop.

Selling your own line is hard if you ain't the [emoji]128016[/emoji], Lebby, or Mamba.

I think kyrie had the top selling sigs this year. Helped that his team won the championship and he made the go ahead shot.

Last edited:
And let me get this straight, never have I once said Lavar doesn't deserve to get rich. I'm just saying what he's doing right now is dumb as hell and is hurting his pockets.

And that's fine to feel that way but saying it in every post becomes redundant. You've made your point already.

It's an interesting discussion.

Personally I think Lavar should've cashed in on the extra hype he created last month with all his PR and outrageous comments. I'm sure he could've gotten an extra 25% on a shoe deal off Lonzo because of that extra publicity. You gotta buy low and SELL HIGH with your kids.

So you guys telling me when you criticize something that's risky, you call that hate? You guys are soft.

You just seem to have a weird obsession. Last 2 pages are filled with you having a rebuttal for every Pro Lavar comment made.
Oh word. Guess I'm not free to talk about a certain subject out here. Continue with the circlejerk :smile:
Meet me in the politics thread. I'll bring the Jergens. :wink:

Last edited:
It's an interesting discussion.

Personally I think Lavar should've cashed in on the extra hype he created last month with all his PR and outrageous comments. I'm sure he could've gotten an extra 25% on a shoe deal off Lonzo because of that extra publicity. You gotta buy low and SELL HIGH with your kids.

So you guys telling me when you criticize something that's risky, you call that hate? You guys are soft.

You just seem to have a weird obsession. Last 2 pages are filled with you having a rebuttal for every Pro Lavar comment made.
Oh word. Guess I'm not free to talk about a certain subject out here. Continue with the circlejerk :smile:
Meet me in the politics thread. I'll bring the Jergens. :wink:
boshbrow.gif

Y'all too just mad that my mans LaVar playing that intercontinental 1898415D Chinese checkers on fools.

That's why the only options left for Lonzo are Anta, Peak, and Li-Ning

Lonzo got a better chance rockin JB sneakers from paying resale to Flight Club than he be caught wearing those Chinese brands

LiNing should come in with a deal and offer equity in their company like they did with wade
have at the very least as strong following in China even before he steps into the league

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom