****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

theyd have to make an all new model cuz all the hoops joints are retro.

Hes probably gonna do like dwade and get an asian brand

No one is clowning saucony. When is the last time you seen someone in the league rock some saucony shoes in a game?

413311854.jpg

All up in the videos, all on the records dancin' looking man...smh

I am a big Lavar fan but he played his all wrong. Right now, at most what he should have asked for is some BBB x Nike/Adidas collaborations, let Lonzo promote BBB too, and access to Nike supply chain to produce his gear.

Sign a short year (maybe 3-4 years) and in return maybe Lonzo takes a little less upfront to spread out the financial risk.

Then if Lonzo blows up, LiAngelo is actually producing in the league :smile:rollins he won't be), and Melo is about to be a lottery pick, then you try to squeeze them for a major deal.

But asking for that type of deal when you won't even let them assess how much your brand is worth is a lil ridiculous.

LaVar like to talk about him being the head of the family and his boys have to answer to him, well he just ****** up Lonzo's money, not his. He about to send Zo into the world to be his own man with 20-30 million less that he should have. I appreciate the move he is about to make because it could really turn the industry on its head if he pulls it off, but he let his ego get the best off him.

Last edited:
I am a big Lavar fan but he played his all wrong. Right now, at most what he should have asked for is some BBB x Nike/Adidas collaborations, let Lonzo promote BBB too, and access to Nike supply chain to produce his gear.

Sign a short year (maybe 3-4 years) and in return maybe Lonzo takes a little less upfront to spread out the financial risk.

Then if Lonzo blows up, LiAngelo is actually producing in the league :smile:rollins he won't be), and Melo is about to be a lottery pick, then you try to squeeze them for a major deal.

But asking for that type of deal when you won't even let them access how much your brand is worth is a lil ridiculous.

LaVar like to talk about him being the head of the family and his boys have to answer to him, well he just ****** up Lonzo's money, not his. He about to send Zo into the world to be his own man with 20-30 million less that he should have. I appreciate the move he is about to make because it could really turn the industry on its head if he pulls it off, but he let his ego get the best off him.

Agreed. Endorsement money is more than his NBA salary so dude just took a short term L.
If BBB was an established brand then I could see the partnership argument. Learning the business and shoe stuff from a parent company while waiting for the two other sons to get there would have been beneficial.

But asking for that type of deal when you won't even let them assess how much your brand is worth is a lil ridiculous.

If they really wanted they could use that endorsement money to further the BBB brand... but Lavar bit off way more than he could chew

Wonder if these bridges are permanently burned or if Lonzo went to them by himself he would still ink a deal (without pops interference).

Son just ******ed. If he really wanted to make that move he talked about he would've let the boy sign with swoosh or Adidas and create a name for himself and build a brand. Then branch off and do his own thing. The Shaq comparison is off cuz Shaq had multiple Reebok shoes and dude was the most marketable thing walking at the time. Son was rapping, acting, had tons of personality and was one of the 50 greatest players in his what 4th year or some ****. Lavar played his hand terrible and hurt no-one but his kid. This was all about him from the jump, lonzo need to do his own thing asap, his pops gonna do nothing but hold him back.

Can't bring myself to hate on another black man bc he has vision. I'll leave that to the salty whites up in here that's their job. A lot of ppl just don't have vision. Can't get mad at him for playing the long game instead of accepting a Nike deal for peanuts. Imagine if MJ had the foresight.

Can't bring myself to hate on another black man bc he has vision. I'll leave that to the salty whites up in here that's their job. A lot of ppl just don't have vision. Can't get mad at him for playing the long game instead of accepting a Nike deal for peanuts. Imagine if MJ had the foresight.
MJ is a billionaire, what are you talking about? :rofl:

Most rookies don't get huge endorsement deals before the are drafted. Lavar didn't cost his son much money. Lonzo isn't Ben Simmons.

They were probably offering relatively low deals with multiple years.

Last edited:
MJ played himself. He could've owned TWO teams :smh:

Last edited:
Most rookies don't get huge endorsement deals before the are drafted. Lavar didn't cost his son much money. Lonzo isn't Ben Simmons.

They were probably offering relatively low deals with multiple years.
Lonzo would have easily got $500k to $2 mil a year since he's a top 3 pick

You telling me BBB is worth that much right now? They haven't even released their financial statements :rofl:

MJ played himself. He could've owned TWO teams :smh:
You right
Also could have owned a baseball team too :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom