The face of child molestation

Bunsen-Beaker-web.jpg

Dude look like a smush face David Duchovny 

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I thought the photo was one of those "merge all the pedos' faces throughout history" type joints.

dats nasty
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She wasn't disfigured but the pedophile chick on SVU last night creeped me out. Usually the female molesters are fine.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I thought the photo was one of those "merge all the pedos' faces throughout history" type joints.

dats nasty
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She wasn't disfigured but the pedophile chick on SVU last night creeped me out. Usually the female molesters are fine.

thats just sad man, as much as i hate to be biased but i just dont think people like that should be allowed to work in public places like the zoo.

thats just sad man, as much as i hate to be biased but i just dont think people like that should be allowed to work in public places like the zoo.

Originally Posted by durantula

pedophiles or ugly people? I can agree with pedophiles...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Obviously pedophiles, but i was getting at people with something wrong with them/ their mind like this dude, I know its biased but you just never know when people like that are going to snap like what happened.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Obviously pedophiles, but i was getting at people with something wrong with them/ their mind like this dude, I know its biased but you just never know when people like that are going to snap like what happened.

Back
Top Bottom