Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Koala in the face type pedo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As if this dude didn't have enough things working against him in life now he's gotta add pedophile to the list. Disgusting.

As if this dude didn't have enough things working against him in life now he's gotta add pedophile to the list. Disgusting.

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

frown.gif
 word.. poor guy

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

frown.gif
 word.. poor guy

Back
Top Bottom