The face of child molestation

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.

x2

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.

x2

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

x2

x3 couldn't have said it better...sad stuff all around.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

x2

x3 couldn't have said it better...sad stuff all around.

sick.gif

I would agree if dude went bonkers on some hot female, but a 9 year old boy? It's hard for me to accept that his condition made him want to play with little boys penises. 

Yeah, he gets a pass for grabbing some t&a at the club, but playing with kiddie testicles? That's too far.

I do agree with the mental center, he's obviously got a lot of issues. I don't think doing hard time is the answer.

I would agree if dude went bonkers on some hot female, but a 9 year old boy? It's hard for me to accept that his condition made him want to play with little boys penises. 

Yeah, he gets a pass for grabbing some t&a at the club, but playing with kiddie testicles? That's too far.

I do agree with the mental center, he's obviously got a lot of issues. I don't think doing hard time is the answer.

No wonder he turned into a pedo with a face like that.

No woman would wanna give him some buns, so he turned to the only ones that he "thought" he could take it from.

Back
Top Bottom