THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

Wow this collection is amazing.....  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All those PE VII's got me drooling.. Ray Allen & Kobe PE's are all SICK!

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif

That's a great collection, Dill. As a PE collector myself I can definitely appreciate all the hard work and long hours of searching you must have put in to get some of those. For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

Im curious too.

Thanks for sharing Dill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif

That's a great collection, Dill. As a PE collector myself I can definitely appreciate all the hard work and long hours of searching you must have put in to get some of those. For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

Im curious too.

Thanks for sharing Dill
pimp.gif

Correcto. Those are the big 4 that I could probably say "I'm done" if I were to obtain.

I have a laundry list of stuff I'd love to get my hands on but those are the "grails" so to speak. Needless to say, if I never get any of the four, you'll never hear me complain. I've been very fortunate to obtain the pieces I own.

Correcto. Those are the big 4 that I could probably say "I'm done" if I were to obtain.

I have a laundry list of stuff I'd love to get my hands on but those are the "grails" so to speak. Needless to say, if I never get any of the four, you'll never hear me complain. I've been very fortunate to obtain the pieces I own.

Absolutely amazing collection! The Deions are my favorite PEs I think, soo clean
pimp.gif
I love all the Jeter PEs too, if you get his XIs though
eek.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Absolutely amazing collection! The Deions are my favorite PEs I think, soo clean
pimp.gif
I love all the Jeter PEs too, if you get his XIs though
eek.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

The complete collection is just amazing.

I don't why I always thought you had those GP 9's collection. None the less that Jordan IX PE collection is just ridiculous.

The complete collection is just amazing.

I don't why I always thought you had those GP 9's collection. None the less that Jordan IX PE collection is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom